STS Stickers

Bubachick

Cathlete
Hello Cathe and SNM,

I was just wondering if I could order STS stickers with my Calender? I could not find them.
I was also hoping the double thick yoga mat would have the little green truck for shipping, but it and the other orange one are the only ones that don't:(

Brigitte:)

Hi Brigitte,

I'm not sure if we have the actual stickers in stock anymore. You can check with customer service. We do however, have the option for you to download the STS stickers and then print them.

Regarding the free shipping on the double thick mat and orange mat, we don't offer free shipping on certain items that don't meet the cost effective size and/or weight requirements.

Stay Strong :D

Hello Cathe,

Thank you for your reply, I'm getting ready to put my calender order in.

I love getting the Cathe calender at Christmas, really look forward to it.
The New Year and the calender bring such inspiration and ambition to me thank you so much.

I just want to say I am Loving the new work outs:):):) I have not done all of them yet,but have done some of them twice.

I especially Love Rockout Knockout, and Party Rockin' Step 2, you are Brilliant :D Love you :):) Can't wait to try the Greatest Hits!!!

I like to think Cathe had me in mind when she made Great Glutes and Lean Legs and Abs - so perfect for me with my bad knees. I really like Flex Train and Rockout Knockout also - easy to modify to no impact. These are the only ones I kept.

Thanks for your feedback Brigitte. So nice to hear from you too :)

Hello Cathe,

Thank you for your reply, I'm getting ready to put my calender order in.

I love getting the Cathe calender at Christmas, really look forward to it.
The New Year and the calender bring such inspiration and ambition to me thank you so much.

I just want to say I am Loving the new work outs:):):) I have not done all of them yet,but have done some of them twice.

I especially Love Rockout Knockout, and Party Rockin' Step 2, you are Brilliant :D Love you :):) Can't wait to try the Greatest Hits!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.