STS release

larks mom

Cathlete
I've been off line for a while--hurricane IKE knocked out power in OHIO-yes, Ohio. I am so happy to know STS may be released by Christmas! I'll be in need of a gift to myself. I was afraid it would come in October and I'd have to ignore it: I'll be moving my mom from Michigan to Arkansas, then going to Texas to bring my mother-in-law back for the month of November. All my 1RMs will need to be redone, not that I've gotten very far. But I WILL push myself as far as I can--I may need some extra support? Please.

Glad your back online

I've been off line for a while--hurricane IKE knocked out power in OHIO-yes, Ohio. I am so happy to know STS may be released by Christmas! I'll be in need of a gift to myself. I was afraid it would come in October and I'd have to ignore it: I'll be moving my mom from Michigan to Arkansas, then going to Texas to bring my mother-in-law back for the month of November. All my 1RMs will need to be redone, not that I've gotten very far. But I WILL push myself as far as I can--I may need some extra support? Please.

Welcome back Larks mom! Sorry to hear of IKE's destruction. Wow, you have a lot going on. Good luck with all your moving and I'm looking forward to helping you relieve your stress when STS arrives in your home.

Take Care!

Thank You!!! I leave tomorrow, 3,000 miles of road time, and lots of work in between. I'm taking 3 Cathe DVDs along: Kick Max, Kick Punch and Crunch, and Butts & Guts. No weights, just the resistance band and lots of determination. I needed the encouragement you sent--thanks, again.

Thank You!!! I leave tomorrow, 3,000 miles of road time, and lots of work in between. I'm taking 3 Cathe DVDs along: Kick Max, Kick Punch and Crunch, and Butts & Guts. No weights, just the resistance band and lots of determination. I needed the encouragement you sent--thanks, again.

Safe Travels!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.