STS questions/answers

turbo1

Cathe or SNM, I realize you are very busy but was wondering if you could find the time to occasionaly post some answers to FAQs regarding STS on the blog? I see lots of questions in Ask Cathe about STS, I realize you can't answer every single one but if we could look forward to having some answers occasionally on the blog I think it would be very helpful.
Thanks

Hi Turbo1,

SNM & Cathe have done a wonderful job answering questions but the answers are buried in many of the posts throughout the Forum. I made the same request, the other day, to have the information consolidated in an area for every customer to read. At this time, customers have to wade through all the posts which is very time consuming.

I didn't get an answer from SNM or Cathe regarding my request. I consolidated the information on my own yesterday. I intended to post the answers to the FAQ but I gathered 6 pages of info. I thought it was too long to post. However, I still feel that SNM & Cathe are missing a golden opportunity to get information out to people who don't have time to read through all the threads on STS. I second your request for an FAQ.

jordan

The Blog will be used more for behind the scenes info about STS and for major announcements. Instead, we plan on developing detailed information web pages about STS, but not until we get a little closer to filming. This is because we are still in a phase where the workouts are being tweaked and fine tuned and we don’t want to release too much information only to have to change it a few days later. We also plan on a separate STS Forum which should make things a lot easier for you to follow. So please be patient, this is a very massive project and it will take us some time to tell the story.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.