STS packaging?

kathryn

Cathlete
Forgive me if this question has already been asked and answered (I didn't see it), but I'd like to know how the STS series discs are going to be packaged (I'm running out of room on my workout shelves! LOL!).

Hi Kathryn! We have not finalized those details yet, however, we are looking to make it the most convenient and functional way to package them that also takes up the absolute least amount of space.

I just purchased the P90X series (I'm going to use it to get in shape enough for this series!). I love how they packaged that. 12 discs in a little folio, no bigger than the discs themselves. Very compact and convenient.

i actually prefer each disk to have their own case (or 2/more per case).... i took my original p90x disks out of that book they came in and put them in cases i bought... cuz they get scratched pulling them in and out of that fabric...

the slim cases ala 4DS would be nice... 2 per, so 6 cases per cycle... very thin....

please do not put them in a booklet that will scratch them up!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

http://www.picturetrail.com/desertbriez

Cathe,

I really like the smaller boxes like 4 day split....they take up much less room in my room.

Cheers!

Amy

I like the thiner cases too. Besides taking less space, there is less chance of the DVD getting loose during shipping. The case idea is appealing to me too. All separate cases does not. I hope you know the packaging details soon since this is a factor in my decision.

Cathe please do not package STS like P90x. I know it's convenient for many, but storing DVDs like that can contribute to DVD rot. I'd rather STS last a long time rather than have trimmed down packaging.

I like the idea of slimmer cases, too.

What's DVD rot? I have all of my cd's in one of those cd folder cases and now I'm getting worried about them! I've never noticed them getting scratched up, but I have always wondered if pulling them in and out all the time would mess them up.

>Cathe please do not package STS like P90x. I know it's
>convenient for many, but storing DVDs like that can contribute
>to DVD rot. I'd rather STS last a long time rather than have
>trimmed down packaging.
>
>I like the idea of slimmer cases, too.

I like the slimmer cases as well. I believe SNM stated in a prior post that if they used the slim cases for all the dvds, it would only take up so much room. (if I remember it didn't sound like much) It would offer more protection. (plus I like looking at the covers and having everything on my shelf the same, lol!)

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.