STS Music

JumpHigher

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I just read the STS Blog regarding the music. Wow. All I can say is thank you!!! For me, the music is ultra-important. I'm like a slave to the music in my workouts, I swear. I've almost pulled my hair out attempting workouts that don't match the rep count to the beat of mindless music. I'd rather have no music in my workout than put my musically-trained brain through that agony (picture DVD's being hurled out my window).

And I appreciate that during a workout you tell us when we're to go at our own pace, rather than stay on the beat. Because it makes sense then.

Your choice and implementation of music in your workouts is always the best-- but the depth to which you've thought this out is brilliant. I am SO excited!

I can't imagine the energy and time it would take to accomplish this. Geeeez, I just can't believe it. You have thought of everything. How do you do that?

Thanks, Cathe. You ARE the best. No one comes close.

Warmest wishes. :)

I'm thrilled about the music, too! I love the idea of scoring the workout much better than just having a fitness soundtrack with a song for each exercise. I mean, the music has always been okay as fitness DVD's go, but honestly, I'm a little tired of the royalty free ex top 40 stuff. I use a program with scored music when I do machine cardio and I LOVE it!! I think this was a very wise decision on your part and I can't wait to get my hands on STS!!!
loveshower.gif

Any chance you'll tell us who the composers are? :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.