STS meso2 disc 13

Connie07

Cathlete
What a workout! I did not do 1RM, I just plugged in numbers from previous workouts and was suprised at the weight 1RM suggested I use on Chest,tris, and shoulders. The weight was spot on. I really like the format of this workout. 12 reps, 10 reps, then 8...when I saw the suggested weight on my workout card I was like no way until I realized each set dropped two reps, what a relief! My whole upper body was shaking when I finished. I"m so thankful for the longer rest periods. At first I thought about not resting so long but Cathe heard my thoughts and set me straight, just when I was thinking of FF she looked right at me and said don't skip through the rest period! The woman can read minds through the DVD player! Anyway I have some DOMS this morning, I can tell by the end of the day its gonna be bad....I foolishly thought I wouldn't get so sore on meso 2!

I couldn't agree with you more. I was having similar thoughts in the beginning of the workout and then came Cathe's warning. I listened and was grateful that I did. I did this workout on Monday and I am STILL VERY sore today - very effective. I wasn't sure that I would enjoy the hypertrophy phase. I thought it was quite intimidating, but it was great and even better than Endurance. I did Disc 14 (Legs) this morning and I have a feeling as the day goes on DOMS will be kicking in just as intensely as they did for Disc 13.

I am getting so sore this afternoon! I'm going to take some advil...by the time I leave work I probably won't be able to shift gears in my truck!

Watch out for that disc 14 . . . the next day my legs were sore, but surprisingly, my upper back had incredible DOMS (worse than any back workout I've done). I thought that was very strange.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.