STS Meso 3

rcsaros

Cathlete
Not sure if it is just me but why is Cathe not getting on with it when the breaks are up. this is driving me crazy.

I did Week1 Disc3 (shoulders/bi/tri) today and she wouldn't start getting her weights or anything set up til like 5 seconds to go in break and then it would be another 30 seconds or so before she began. I went on with my own rep counting because I just thought that was crazy.

I didn't notice this in the other workouts but Meso 3 she really seems to be taking her time. I am ready to move on when the break is up. This may not be for every set but I was fast forwarding a bit on this disc just so I could follow along with the exercise to be done.

I love the workout but just thought it seemed to be a bit frustrating when I am ready, break is over, and she is still talking or getting her gear ready.

Rhonda

I agree

I just finished Week 2 of Meso 3 and I am having a hard time getting through the upper body workouts because of monotony of the same exercise over and over. Then this week I also noticed the extra rest time which drove me to forward it when I was ready to do the next exercise- it kind of psyched me out waiting to start. The workouts are long for me so I am ready to be done by the end. Having said that, I LOVE the plyo legs.

I had the same experience as Lori. But the very heavy weights made me a little nervous. I felt like I was reaching a point where my back and shoulder could not support anymore stress. I felt much more comfortable in Meso 2 - heavy but 'safe' for me.

My husband really likes Meso 3 so it all worked out.

I just finished Meso 3, but didn't actually finish it because I just couldn't get myself to do the last 2 upper body workouts. I've been so bored with this mesocycle, doing the same exercises over and over. I really enjoy the plyo legs though, so I'm keeping the set, but probably won't be using the upper body disks. Glad to know I'm not the only one!
Paula

I've had the same opinion of Meso 3. I decided to read this forum because I was not liking Meso 3. I find the routines very long and boring and I end up only doing 3 of the rotations and turning off the dvd.

I really don't like Meso 1 and I think I'll just go back to Meso 2 and use it with the Gym series and slow n heavy.

I also glad I'm not the only one !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.