STS Meal option? & Cardio question

deathbycathe

Cathlete
Somewhere my mother says she read that there is going to be an option Meal Plan with this series. Is that still going to happen?

Also, I understand that this is strictly strength training, therefore, will we be doing other cardio step DVD's that are currently available? If so, which ones so I can make sure I have them by then.

Thanks!!

(10 hours and 6 minutes to go)

We’re going to offer an optional Meal Planning online software package that will help you to select better foods and plan a more balanced diet plan. With the software you will easily be able to share your meals plans with others online and share recipes too. However, we don’t plan on recommending specific diets or supplements as this is not something we’re certified or qualified to do.

"we don’t plan on recommending
specific diets or supplements as this is not something we’re
certified or qualified to do."

Perhaps you can make that a goal as well. Would that be possible? I can see that happening in the future.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

http://www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Excited to say I just pre-ordered STS. When do you expect Meal Planning software to become available?:7

The Nutrition and Meal Planning software is actually ready now; we’re just waiting until the Workout Manager software is finished before launching both programs together. A rough guess would be sometime next month, but with software development you just never know as there are just too many variables and unknowns .

I'm very excited about the nutrition and meal plan software that Cathe is going to have for us. I was thinking about joining Weight Watchers online at the end of this month but I may wait and see what Cathe's nutrition/meal plan information is all about. Sounds great!
:)
Theresa

So, is the Meal Planning package going to be included with the STS or is the meal planning a totally seperate beast that will be priced seperately?

I get the impression that the meal/nutrition plan is not going to cost us anything. I could be wrong. I think it will be available on her website like the program that calculates your 1rpm or whatever that's called.
Theresa:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.