STS hmmm

Zozo

Cathlete
Sorry for posting so many questions today! It's getting to ordering chrsitmas pressie time, so I'm desperate for advice :)

I can not afford STS, I wouldn't like to ask for it for christmas... having said that.. I can afford 1 mesocycle, and maybe save up for the other two another time. It's logical to start with meso 1, but which is everyone's favourite mesocycle? Which, if you could only have one, would you get?

Thank you for your responses!
It is between 1 and 2 at the moment for me... which did you all see the best results with? Is meso 1 intense enough to get great results?

I really liked Meso 1 the best, but then I like pushups so all of those variations made me feel strong! I also found it difficult to get a fully loaded barbell (in my case 62#) into position for bench presses or incline presses without a barbell rack in the other Meso cycles. Finally, I find that in most of "regular" life situations, endurance serves me better than greater strength.

It depends on the kind of workout you like. Meso 1 is fast paced with a ton of push ups and moving from one exercise to another with little rest time. Meso 2 is more traditional weight training with 1 minute rests between sets, 3 exercises per muscle group.

Meso 1 goes fast, is almost hard to keep up with but it's fun. Meso 2 is just great weight training routines. For me I love Meso 2 because I love traditional weight training.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.