STS disc problem

Havingfun

Cathlete
Hi,

I just previewed disc 14 and I noticed it had two marks on the data side, but I put it in anyway. After pushing play, it plays the warm up, starts the squats, then immediately reverts back to the warm up. I tried cleaning the disc, but the mark will not come off.

Thanks,

Tracy

So Far, So Good

Tracy, I just played the first 17 minutes of the DVD. It plays fine. No skipping or freezing. Have you tried cleaning it with Windex? Contact customer service as Liann suggested. Nancy will take care of you and replace the DVD if you received a defective one.

By the way, I love the pretty blue tops, great music, and tri-sets in this one!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Pristine and working...

I checked all my discs for flaws and they all are perfect. Disc 14 works fine for me as well.

Hi,

I just previewed disc 14 and I noticed it had two marks on the data side, but I put it in anyway. After pushing play, it plays the warm up, starts the squats, then immediately reverts back to the warm up. I tried cleaning the disc, but the mark will not come off.

Thanks,

Tracy

The most common cause of problem like this is a little tiny extra residue drop on the disc. It can usually be removed by cleaning, however there can also be other causes of your problem. We have watched disc 14 all the way through and everything worked fine. If cleaning doesn't work just send us an email at [email protected]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.