STS compilation DVD ?

Sandi S

Cathlete
The STS workouts sound wonderful. Would you consider making one DVD that is a made by taking compilations from each STS cycle and making one DVD for that cyle? An example would be how The Terminator DVD was made but the DVD would be similar to the format of The Pure Strength series. I'd love to try these workouts but the cost of the complete series is not possible for me at this time.

Sandi

I’m sorry, but we’re not planning on making a compilation DVD of the STS series at this time. Even if we were to do what you’re asking it would take 9 workouts and 3 DVD discs to make a compilation DVD and this would not include the Ab Circuits DVD. The price we would sell this for would only be a few dollars less than our current presale price.

We have tried to make STS as affordable as possible at only $5.38 per DVD disc. This is far less than we have ever charged for a Cathe DVD. We also offer an affordable 3 payment option. STS is designed to be a total workout system in which the sum of all the workouts is greater than individual workouts by themselves. You will get the best results by doing STS the way it has been designed. I realize STS is not cheap, but if you look at what you’re getting for the price it is an excellent value. Just four personal trainer sessions at the Gym will usually cost you more than what we’re charging for a complete 3 month program.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.