STS Check in

Yesterday for cardio I did live crush it low impact. Today was disc 1 (week 2), most of coremax workout 3, and snow removal for cardio. Can’t wait to hear about tough mudder!

Thank you, Nicki! We has a BLAST! Hope everyone is doing well this weekend! :) It’s cardio for me on Monday, then on to Disc 4 Tuesday. Finally got my workout cards printed so I’m ready to go!
P.S. Jari doesn’t have an abs only DVD, I just forward through to the end of the GER 1000 workout. I just like the mix of exercises on that workout for some reason!

Ugh. After hurting my foot last weekend I was never able to get in the leg workout. I’ve decided to forgo STS this month, because I’m going to have too much trouble with the cardio. I’m not giving up, though, just mixing it up a bit with what I can do! This morning was ICE to the Mat Legs and Glutes. Best of luck to you all!

Oh that is such a bummer, Danielle! I have a sore heal on my right foot that I'm just trying to work through right now. It's NOT fun!

So I completed Disc 4 yesterday. Can't believe we're already into our 2nd week here! I am a teacher and this is a very stressful time at work with grading and getting ready for finals! Arggghhh. Then add to that Christmas parties and baking and everything! I just need to get through these next two weeks and then I will have two weeks off! I can't wait...it will be much needed!

On a side note, my diet has been relatively good, so that is helping me feel better right now. I'm beginning to notice a difference in my stomach which is a nice plus. I try to keep moderate to low carb. I know everyone thinks low carb is the devil right now, but my body just feels better on it! This of course will be out the window for Christmas! Haha!

So today I will do Disc 6 Legs, I think. I know I can't workout tomorrow, as I have a church Christmas party to help set up and pull off. Then I think I will do do Disc 5 on Friday, cardio on Saturday. I'll have to see what my energy level is like after work today because I know my daughters want me to run with them (just a two mile run, so not much). We shall see!

How is everyone doing with fitting in the workouts and all of the seasonal festivities??

Love all the posts. Thanks so much everyone.

Yesterday I finally fit in disk 4. :) Feels so empowering to complete such a tough workout. I had hoped to do it a couple days earlier in the week, but life happens and I had to be flexible.

Penny, I hear you...it is not easy to fit in these serious workouts in December. Especially if I am thinking there are 10 other things I could be doing right now, am tired, haven't had enough water, haven't eaten foods that will fuel 165 push-ups....I have all the excuses. But I had to keep reminding myself that with a workout done, all the rest of what I need to do will be done with a better attitude and with more energy.

Kudos to all of you for working hard to make it all happen!

I had to put my workouts on hold. My daughter is in the hospital, nothing bad, but hubby and I have our granddaughter and she's a little pissy cause her schedule is off. 3 1/2 months is still an age she wants held A LOT and will still wake 2-3 times a week for food at 2-3 am
Surgery will be Monday and by Tue we should be more back to normal,so I'm hoping I'll restart week 2 next week.
I'm glad I'm 90% retired, still work 3-4 times a month, so I can help out when needed. Nothing like getting a call from your daughter saying "mom can you come take care of me"

I've tried to hard to get on a schedule, but unfortunately, I have not been successful. I am also going to have to put this rotation on hold until after Christmas. Bummer, but I want to be successful and I am currently making zero progress. I will be about a month behind you all!

I had to put my workouts on hold. My daughter is in the hospital, nothing bad, but hubby and I have our granddaughter and she's a little pissy cause her schedule is off. 3 1/2 months is still an age she wants held A LOT and will still wake 2-3 times a week for food at 2-3 am
Surgery will be Monday and by Tue we should be more back to normal,so I'm hoping I'll restart week 2 next week.
I'm glad I'm 90% retired, still work 3-4 times a month, so I can help out when needed. Nothing like getting a call from your daughter saying "mom can you come take care of me"
I hope your daughter is ok.

I had to put my workouts on hold. My daughter is in the hospital,
Hope your daughter gets through surgery and recovery well. Not easy with an infant. How wonderful of you to help out rhbrand. Not easy to get up in the night!

going to have to put this rotation on hold until after Christmas. Bummer, but I want to be successful
So good you are not giving up Nicki! One month late is no big deal if you can start fresh and be successful, as you said. Enjoy the holidays and good luck in Jan. Will you still be doing some workouts over the next couple of weeks?

Completed Disc 6 legs today! Things have been so crazy this week, I had to have two rest days, so I got Legs in today and will have to do Disc 5 back and biceps tomorrow before church.
I upped my weights and really felt the burn! Not only in my legs and glutes but also my hands! Holding onto 25 and 30 dumbbells is so good to strengthen my grip for obstacle races!
Nicki- I echo what Jane said! You’re never behind! This is a crazy time of year! Progress not perfection! Just keep getting up and keep trying! We will be here!
Jane-I love your attitude about completing a tough workout. Half of the time I don’t feel like it, but I never regret doing it when I’m done, and then that good feeling carries me throughout the day!
Wherever you are ladies hope you’re having a good day today and that all is well! <3

I just realized I haven’t checked in all week! Today I did disc 4. Monday was a mishmosh premix of cardio party with 6 pack abs 1, Tuesday was disc 2, Wednesday rest day, Thursday cardio supersets and Friday low impact step with 6 pack abs 2. Im trying to learn for step boss and I didn’t do too bad! Since I’m doing the 5 1/2 month rotation, none of you ladies will be behind no matter when you start! This time of year can be tough.

Hope your daughter gets through surgery and recovery well. Not easy with an infant. How wonderful of you to help out rhbrand. Not easy to get up in the night!

So good you are not giving up Nicki! One month late is no big deal if you can start fresh and be successful, as you said. Enjoy the holidays and good luck in Jan. Will you still be doing some workouts over the next couple of weeks?
Oh yes! I will continue to work out. Going to get out some of Cathe's step videos and practice:D. Got my notification of shipment on the 17th! Excited!

I just realized I haven’t checked in all week! Today I did disc 4. Monday was a mishmosh premix of cardio party with 6 pack abs 1, Tuesday was disc 2, Wednesday rest day, Thursday cardio supersets and Friday low impact step with 6 pack abs 2. Im trying to learn for step boss and I didn’t do too bad! Since I’m doing the 5 1/2 month rotation, none of you ladies will be behind no matter when you start! This time of year can be tough.
LOL!

I'm going to put off STS until Dec 23 myself. Daughter had surgery this afternoon and we hope she'll get to come home tomorrow.
She'll need a little help the first couple days cause she'll be sore, but at least she'll be home

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.