STS Check in

Hey gals! Just finished another OCR, Terrain Race here in Tucson. It was okay...not challenging at all. I have decided that I will only spend my hard earned money on legit races! Next year I'm planning on: Go Ruck Tough, Spartan Beast and/or Hurricane Heat 12 Hour, and Tough Mudder Classic (10k).

So I completed week 2 Meso 3 Chest/Back and Squat Rack Legs. Because of my race today, I plan on Shoulders and Arms with abs for tomorrow. Keep up the great work, everyone! ❤

So good to hear about everyone's hard work, successes, and ways to make it work. Good going Gals!
I have had to work hard to fit in STS - working around a pulled pec muscle and teaching 3 weight based classes/week - don't want to over do it. Found out in the past week a family member is seriously ill so I'm working at finding the 'just right' time to do each workout and for those needed rest days. So, like Nicki, it is not perfectly done every second day with exactly one week between specific muscle groups, but it is still fun and rewarding. Am starting Meso 3 today and looking forward to the lower reps and higher challenges!
I'm sorry to hear about your family member. Have you in my thoughts and prayers.
Sounds like you are doing good in your workouts.

Today I went to my gym week-end warrior class, nice stretch, some ab work and 1.55 miles on the treadmill. Tomorrow I am going to get back on STS.

Hey gals! Just finished another OCR, Terrain Race here in Tucson. It was okay...not challenging at all. I have decided that I will only spend my hard earned money on legit races! Next year I'm planning on: Go Ruck Tough, Spartan Beast and/or Hurricane Heat 12 Hour, and Tough Mudder Classic (10k).

So I completed week 2 Meso 3 Chest/Back and Squat Rack Legs. Because of my race today, I plan on Shoulders and Arms with abs for tomorrow. Keep up the great work, everyone! ❤
Great job Penny!!!! Love how you plan out your races!

I decided I need a small break from STS so I did live muscle confusion today. I know we’re only supposed to take breaks between mesocycles but I’ve been exhausted lately and can’t wait another 5 weeks. I think I just need a few days of lighter workouts and I’ll be back in the game!
I don’t think I’ve checked in since Monday. Tuesday I did Tracie long core movements volume 4 for rest day, Wednesday was disc 18, Thursday was Live cardio core plateau buster, and Friday I did KCM circuit burn cardio & box premix.

I decided I need a small break from STS so I did live muscle confusion today. I know we’re only supposed to take breaks between mesocycles but I’ve been exhausted lately and can’t wait another 5 weeks. I think I just need a few days of lighter workouts and I’ll be back in the game!
I don’t think I’ve checked in since Monday. Tuesday I did Tracie long core movements volume 4 for rest day, Wednesday was disc 18, Thursday was Live cardio core plateau buster, and Friday I did KCM circuit burn cardiWho & box premix.
Listen to your body! I've had a hard time staying right on with STS as far as the schedule goes. I'm doing what I can when I can but not stopping. Sounds like you are doing great!!

Today I completed D11 and began Meso 2 with D13. I forgot how much I love this mesocycle!! After that I did Fit Split Bonus Abs and Extended Stretch. Feeling good:D

I don’t think I’ve checked in since Monday. Tuesday I did Tracie long core movements volume 4 for rest day, Wednesday was disc 18, Thursday was Live cardio core plateau buster, and Friday I did KCM circuit burn cardio & box premix.
Do whatever feels right! This is your program, and you need to listen to your body. It will surely prevent burnout later on because aren't you doubling weeks? Your workouts sound awesome!

Completed Disc 30, so now I'm on to my 3rd week of STS Meso 3! Hooray! I added on LITE Six Pack Abs #2 with Extended Stretch #2.
I am loving this rep range of 6-8! I think my body just jives with it and I feel like I get stronger every week! It feels good to write down higher poundage. I love Meso 3 so much I may just double it! ❤ Rock on, girls!

Completed Disc 30, so now I'm on to my 3rd week of STS Meso 3! Hooray! I added on LITE Six Pack Abs #2 with Extended Stretch #2.
I am loving this rep range of 6-8! I think my body just jives with it and I feel like I get stronger every week! It feels good to write down higher poundage. I love Meso 3 so much I may just double it! ❤ Rock on, girls!
Go girl! Do the double!

Do whatever feels right! This is your program, and you need to listen to your body. It will surely prevent burnout later on because aren't you doubling weeks? Your workouts sound awesome!
Yes I am doubling weeks and it is a lot! Thank you, I’m trying my best but it’s hard not to think I should be doing more or pushing harder.
Yesterday I went to a Zumba class and today I did Tracie Long signature series volume 1.

YAY! You go, Penny!

Hello, ladies! Hope you are all doing great!

Today was Tabata Tuesday at the gym. We used weights and cardio machines, followed by a good stretch and 1.66 miles on the treadmill:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.