STS Cardio

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Cathe:

I am looking at the pretty February calendar picture and getting ready for STS! You shared before that you would be posting a sample rotation with suggested cardio. Will this be included in the new Workout Manager or the User Guide? I am excited to get started and likely will not wait for you to start! *wink* Can you tell me how many days of cardio you recommend for STS? This is my first experience with a serious rotation like this, and I want to get the most out of every workout!

Are you and Nancy warming up your fingers this weekend? Happy packing this coming week! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
Hi Heather. The cardio rotations to use with STS will be included in the Workout Manager and they will be posted with the launch of the New upgraded WO manager this week. Yes, we are busy beavers here at Cathe.com. All staff including some gym staff have been working overtime this whole weekend. You ought to see this production......we are going to bang those DVD's out when they come.

Cathe:

I am looking at the pretty February calendar picture and getting ready for STS! You shared before that you would be posting a sample rotation with suggested cardio. Will this be included in the new Workout Manager or the User Guide? I am excited to get started and likely will not wait for you to start! *wink* Can you tell me how many days of cardio you recommend for STS? This is my first experience with a serious rotation like this, and I want to get the most out of every workout!

Are you and Nancy warming up your fingers this weekend? Happy packing this coming week! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Behind the Scenes

You ought to see this production.

Cathe:

Thanks for the response! I am waiting patiently for the new Workout Manager and the UPS guy! LOL! Speaking of seeing the shipping production, it would be fun to see video clips of STS shipping day on Cathe TV! :)

It is time to wrap up the day with a segment of Stretch Max and a warm bubble bath. Sweet dreams! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

Thanks for the response! I am waiting patiently for the new Workout Manager and the UPS guy! LOL! Speaking of seeing the shipping production, it would be fun to see video clips of STS shipping day on Cathe TV!

I couldn't have said it better!!:D
Thank you Cathe for all the hard work!
Tammy

Ok Heather, let me see if I can steal somebody away for a couple of minutes to walk you through the shipping process on the big day. Maybe even get a site of our "fully loaded" UPS man.

Cathe:

Thanks for the response! I am waiting patiently for the new Workout Manager and the UPS guy! LOL! Speaking of seeing the shipping production, it would be fun to see video clips of STS shipping day on Cathe TV! :)

It is time to wrap up the day with a segment of Stretch Max and a warm bubble bath. Sweet dreams! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

The shipping crew MUST get extra workout credit! Can hardly wait, wish I could join the crew--that's my kind of work. Thank you ALL so much.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.