STS BODY ROCKERS WEEK OF 12/12

back for personals- was planning on spinning, called the Y at 10am, left a message- they JUST got it at 4pm and told me that 5am is full- I am torqued off!

Here is a home exerciser's quandry- cannot step while the tree is up-move the nativity off the equipment trunk- maybe KPC tomorrow morning? Maybe AT or AB???

Wendy- ok, you've got me, what is the difference between P90X & S90? Are they even from the same people?

Katie- Step Blast isn't just fun, it's a blast!!!

Terena- IMAX3?! Sweet- talk about a sweaty mess- next time you do it, you can add one more interval! that will feel good once you complete it! That is a wicked killa (said with a new england accent)

Kris- I've yet to attempt TBTLB- is it fear? Sounds like a great variety, and the dog is happy too.

Wiggie- Meso 3 is great, I liked the high weights, low reps- shocked myself with how much I can lift, and those plyo legs! OMG!

Erin- what are you in school for? I must have missed that my nurse friend...

Have a great day everyone!

Bridget

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I give! I missed BR (and Cathe's LI series!) waaay too much these past several days! I.CAN.NOT.DO.THIS.!!!! I NEED MY BR and I NEED MY LI SERIES and I need them...NOOOOOWWWW!!!!!:eek::D

This does not mean I will totally abandon S90 because don't get me wrong, I DO like it! I just need more variety! :confused:

So I'm not exactly sure what my plan is but I printed out Cathe's LIS NOV rotation as have written down the first 3 of BR's 12 Days of Christmas work outs and will be mixing and matching these with S90 some how over the next however long! :p;)

That being said, I've decided to start off with a BR style work out (tho not actually created by BR) that a fellow Catheite I know from another check in posted on FB a few days ago! Wish me luck! :D

Erin:: Good for you! Nursing (they say-I wouldn't know first hand) is a super tough degree to get!!! You rock! :D

BBL!:cool:

So here's a run down of the w/o I did this morning...

30 jumping jacks
5 push ups
25 high knees
7 burpees
10 crunches
7 squats
5 push ups
10 crunches
5 push ups
7 squats
30 jumping jacks
1 minute wall sit/squat
5 push ups
25 high knees

Says to do it 2-3 time thru. I did it 4x in about 22-23 minutes IIRC. Good work out but needs a leetle tweaking! It's BR style for sure but doesn't hold up to BR b/c there are not enough reps of certains exercises such as squats and crunches. Need to work on that! Good stuff though! I'm happy! ;)

Hello All!!!

My workout today was disc 27. Really loving Meso 3, don't remember enjoying it this much. In fact last time I did it, it was my least favorite. Just a quick check in, be back tomorrow!!

Good night Everyone!!:)

Hi Girls.

We put up our tree last night finally as well as the few measely house decorations we have. LOL

Today's work out which I finished not too long ago was BBC Full Body, 10 minutes of steady state jump rope and 10 reps x 5 sets of reverse push ups on my dip station. :D

Gotta jump in the shower...heading to mom's soon. She volunteered to watch my son while I Christmas shop some and then we will have dinner with her when I get back.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday.

BBL or tmrw!:cool:

Last edited:
Hi gals!

I did Athletic Training this afternoon + Namaste Yoga: Half Moon sequence. AT kicked my butt! I got slightly nauseated after the bicep section and had to take a 1 minute break. I think it was body giving me a little payback for eating so much unhealthy crap lately. :eek:

Wendy: Yay for getting your Christmas decorations up! :) Great workouts lately! I really like the pseudo-BR workout you did on Friday. Sounds fun! Hope you're having fun Christmas shopping!

Wiggie: Glad to hear you're liking Meso 3! It's a tough meso for sure.

Bridget: How frustrating that you couldn't get into spinning on Thursday. :mad: Not cool! What work did you decide on?

Erin: Hope finals went (are going?) well! My DH is finishing up his engineering degree (he put school on hold so I could go to law school) and he just finished his last final for the semester on Thursday (thanks goodness). :)

Hello Everyone!!

Today's (Sat)workout was squat rack disc 37, during the rests I rode my bike. On the very last 2 sets I took the rests, I was tired by then. We had a senoirs banquet at the church today that I helped plan, it was a huge success. We will make it an annual event. That being said, I only got to workout once today. Thursday's workout was 15 minutes of CM & YR express, I was tired that day. I reported friday's earlier.

Bridget, sorry about the spinning issues, must be a very popular class. & I totally agree with your opinion of meso 3!!

Wendy, it's about time you put up your tree, what were you waiting on, Christmas!!:) Hope your shopping went well!! Good job on BBC!!

Katie, good workouts!! I understand about the poor eats!! I was right there with you today!!

Kris, you've really been hitting it hard lately!!

Erin, you seem to really enjoy yoga, I need to do it more often.

Hello Kiki & Terina!!:)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Everyone!!!

Good Morning Ladies.

Now that I've allowed myself to give up the S90 rotation I am shooting from the hip again so I'm not sure what I'll do today. Time will tell but it needs to be a GOOD one after how I've been eating the weekend and what's on tap for breakfast later! :eek:

Christmas shopping y'day was successful though I did not have time to finish. I am shooting for a short trip today but if time does not allow then I HAVE to find time after work this week! :eek: Thankfully I don't have a lot to buy! :rolleyes:

Wiggie:: Ofcourse the banquet went well with you helping. It simply could NOT fail at that point! :) ONLY got to work out once? :eek: I'd say once is a enough my dear! ;) Great job getting your work outs in amidst your busy schedule! I have a long to-do list today that includes a long work out. I hope I can fit it all in. I'm getting cranky just thinking about it. :eek:

Katie:: I love AT and was considering doing it y'day before I thought of BBC! Since BBC was body weight only I can still do AT today if I want but I have so many choices swirling around my head so I'm just not sure yet.:p So when will you try the BR style work out I posted? It's not an interval work out so you can't use any silly I don't have a time excuse! lol Just do it! ;)

Ok, I think I'm caught up and I can't spend my usual hour farting around online this morning with my coffee if I am going to have any hopes of finishing all of my errands today! :eek:

Have a great Sunday.

BB it the morning!:cool:

Hello All!!

My workout today was Cycle Max, not sure, might do something else later, it's 545 pm right now. I'm going back to work tomorrow.:(

Thank you Wendy, you are too kind!! Good luck with your to do list, just thinking about it makes me a little cranky too!!:)

Katie, good job on KPC!! I need to reach for some older workouts, but I cannot pull myself away from the new series!!

Have a great evening!!!

happy sunday

Happy Sunday Ladies! :D

Okay, friday,saturday and today rest days. Yesterday I watched:eek:and took a nap while watching Trisets(trying to motivate myself:D:D) Thrusday I did Kickmax,those arm combos get me all the time.:confused:

Just a quick question how many times a week do you think those leg conditioning drills should be done?

Monday i'm starting week 3 of decembers rotation and my 6th week of eating program which is going great!!!!

Wiggie-I SO look forward to gettin my spin bike soon :D
ricklyk1- KPC is a good one!
Wendy-thanks for all the encouragement.

Hi Erin,Bridgit,Kris:D

Morning.

Ended up doing After Burn Single Intervals 1-10 premix and Cardio Super Sets Express + Step premix but I skipped the step portion. The Express part is all of the drills done one time thru the same way the AB premix I did is set up. Worked out well. Added up to under an hour work out and it was good tuff stuff!

Today I did Breathless Body Tabata drills 1-4 out of 8 (16 mins not including w/u time) + BR Grab Your Balls 1 out of 3 rounds (6 mins). More good stuff!;)

BBIAB to catch up with personals!:cool:

Good morning All!!

Wendy, I just ordered a pink sandbag, so excited!!:) I had a code(USB) & got 15.00 off!! I'm not going to get the ugi ball, it's only offered as a system, too expensive!!

Terina, what eating plan are you following? You'll love having a bike, I use mine almost everyday!!

Last edited:
Wiggie:: Congrats on the sandbag purchase! The sandbag is the last BR accessory I need!!! Maybe I will spring for it if I get some Christmas cash or maybe it'll just be a present to myself! ;) ENJOY! Hey, do you mind my asking how much you spent?? I have sandbags that total 40# from an old weighted vest I had so all I really need is the shell and I should be good to go. Is that what you ordered or did you order the bags to go inside of it too?

Good morning!

This morning I did STS: Total Body. That is such a great workout! I felt it most in my.....FOREARMS! :eek: They burned for almost the entire workout. It is kind of distracting because i'm focusing more on my forearms than the muscle group i'm supposed to be working...but that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess. :p

Wendy: Hahaha, yeah I definitely have no excuses not to try the interval workout you posted. :p I think i'm going to work it in next week. I'm taking the whole week off work (YAY) so i'm hoping to get in a few longer workouts. I'm thinking the interval workout you posted + an upper body premix. Nice AB + CSS premix BTW!

Wiggie: Woohoo on the sandbag! Getting new workout equipment rocks. ;) Nice job with CycleMax too. I don't have that one but from what i've heard it is vicious!

Terina: Nice job with Kickmax! I think you can do the leg conditioning drills 2...maybe 3 times a week. Just my opinion of course. :) What eating program are you on?

Katie:: Isn't funny how sometimes the secondary or supporting muscles seem to hurt worse then the primary group you are supposed to be working!? :eek: Happens to me too. You are not alone!!! Yeah that was a great mish mosh of two tough work outs done in under an hour! You should try it some time! :D I am gonna hold you to that BR style work out! No excuses!;)

Terina:: I LOL'd about napping while watching Trisets for motivation! Classic! Loved it! :D

Wendy, it was 104.99 for the pink, the black was 99.00. It was just 5 dollars more so I got the pink. The shipping was 15.00, so I really got free shipping with the discount. It came with 2 fillers that will hold 10 - 15 lbs of sand. I charged it, so I wouldn't have to pay it all at one time.

Katie, good job on STS. You must lift really heavy, I don't have alot of problems with my forearms burning. You're right about CM. I find it to be very challenging, especially being new to spinning!! & I can't wait to get my sandbag!! My problem with christmas shopping is I find so many good deals, I end up shopping for myself too!!

Last edited:
Hi all!

This morning I did Rhythmic Step. Gotta love that one!

Wendy: So is all your Christmas shopping done? :p BTW, do you remember how long the BR-style circuit lasted? I'm working on my post-Christmas rotation and want to fit that one into the mix. So excited!

Wiggie: Actually, I don't lift that heavy. :eek: Well, not compared to most Cathletes. But for some reason my forearms burn STS:Total Body. :rolleyes: Who knows. I'm just a weirdo. :p I hear ya on the Christmas shopping. I have the same problem! So many deals...so little time (and money). :D ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.