STS Bars?

Well, not that anyone cares :), but the "dentist" made my decision....for now....I got the friendly reminder
call last evening of my upcoming crown replacement appt tomorrow...I had completely forgot ....guess that's
why they call! That's gonna be a good chunk of change for me, so.....the bars will have to wait :( at least
I know I have room! Oh well.....that's life !
Sorry you have to wait on your bars, but I'm glad you're getting your crown replaced. I don't have any, but my husband does. One fell out one time and he was really having trouble eating without it.

Thanks, that’s the way my luck runs sometimes!!! Even with insurance, it was a good chunk of change….and then a nifty vet bill to boot!
I know exactly how you feel. Last year I had to get radiation therapy on my face for basil cell carcinoma and even with insurance, I was looking at $2,000 out of my pocket for 6 weeks, 5 days a week of treatment. Then, my dog need surgery to fix her retracted vulva and that cost about $1,500. All I can say is thank you Care Credit. My vet told me about it and I applied for it and I got my dog's surgery for 0% interest as long as I paid it off in a year. My radiation facility was great too, they said as long as you make a payment monthly, take as long as you need to pay it off. So I really got lucky with those 2 things for me. I hope you and your furry friend to great. Best of luck to you both.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.