STS and shock cardio

kariev

Cathlete
how are you all utilizing both programs? are you alternating one day lifting with STS and one day shock cardio? or are you doing some other type of rotation with them?

Until she posts an official rotation, I am alternating one day of STS Strength (starting with Meso 1) and a Hiit add on and then the alternating day I am doing a steady state cardio workout (either one of the Step or MMA's or a run or time on the stairmaster). I'll take a day off around every 7th day depending on how life goes.

Today I did Meso 1 disk 2 followed by two rounds of Hiit 30/30. Tomorrow I will probably go for a 50 minute run. The day after I will do Meso 1 disk 3 followed by Hiit double pyramid.

I'm starting with Meso 2 and since you can do each body part separately as opposed to Meso 1's set up, I may do one body part per day with one Shock Cardio workout, but still havent decided yet! Doing ANY kind of workout will be an improvement since I've gained 10 lbs and havent worked out in 3 months! I look in the mirror and keep thinking somebody kidnapped my body and replaced it with the current reflection. I'm clearing all the holiday crap out of the house and working on a new body!

i hope cathe posts soon how to utilize these new cardio workouts. i keep reading how one shoulden't do HIIT on back to back days so i don't know how to use all these workouts throughout the week. I was thinking of this

monday: Upper body and an HIIT workout
tuesday: circuit blast or CCC
wednesday: Lower body and and HIIT
thursday: an MMA workout
friday: travel fit or some other full body workout

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.