STS 2.0 Upper Body 2 Error - SNM

DeeDee226

At the 13 minute mark a pink screen with media information pops up for a few seconds:

1688836901238.png
This is on the download, I haven't used the DVD yet so I don't know if this is on the DVD too.

Oh, it’s on your download? They fixed this on the OnDemand/workout blender but maybe it didn’t get fixed on download…..you might have to download again, I don’t know…..and it’s not on the dvd.

Oh, it’s on your download? They fixed this on the OnDemand/workout blender but maybe it didn’t get fixed on download…..you might have to download again, I don’t know…..and it’s not on the dvd.
Thank you, good to know it's not on the DVD. I don't really need another download I can live with it, but I thought they should know in case others have the same issue.

My gosh, those red screens are popping up everywhere, It was a problem on the
streaming side in scarecrows…and it took a little while, but I think it is fixed. On the dvd, it is not in scarecrows…. I don’t think it’s in the pullovers on the dvd in that workout,
but I do wonder if they know about what you’re seeing on your download…

I sent an email to support in early June, about red screens on this download. I was told this had been corrected and was sent a new link. I was away for most of June so haven't watched the entire video yet. There is no red screen between 12:30 and 14 minutes. No time to watch it all, but this seems to be a fixed download. Contact Nancy for a new link.

Last edited:
Wow! I've done the Upper Body 2 download and never noticed this either. Downloading the corrected version now. Thanks for the correction

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.