STS 2.0 Update

My sister and I were discussing the productions of previous series and reviewing this post. We then discovered this interview of Cathe from the 2013 production and thought it interesting. Even though it's almost 10 years old, it's probably still relevant to the new production. Enjoy while we anticipate the new series!

My sister and I were discussing the productions of previous series and reviewing this post. We then discovered this interview of Cathe from the 2013 production and thought it interesting. Even though it's almost 10 years old, it's probably still relevant to the new production. Enjoy while we anticipate the new series!

Debinmi, that was so nice of you to post this. Thank you! Loved viewing it and see how much work goes into creating these workouts. So, you know that with STS 2.0 it's going to be great and it's definitely worth the wait - it's coming. Whatever Cathe creates, it's always great!!

Hi Everyone! I know it’s been some time since I’ve updated you on the status of my upcoming STS 2.0 project. Please know I have seen many of your questions and posts and understand that you’re anxious to hear some news! Yes, it’s true I’ve been quieter than usual, but when it comes to a series of this magnitude, with so many moving parts, it’s hard to give updates as things frequently change, and I don’t want to give updates until things become more concrete. But rest assured we are working on our STS 2.0 project seven days a week!
Here’s what I can tell you as of now!

1. Filming a project of this magnitude is a huge undertaking on multiple levels from production availability, to cast availability, to rehearsal availability, to wardrobe, etc. Instead of filming being completed in a couple of days (as in our smaller two to three video productions) we’re needing to book several weeks to film. As soon as filming begins we will start making more detailed announcements about the ongoings of STS 2.0 as well as presale details.

2. Our new filming set is just about done! As many of you know, since the pandemic, getting materials delivered in a timely manner has been a challenge. The construction team has been working many long hours and we are now nearing completion. We expect the set to be back up and running within the next week or so and we can start loading our equipment back into the filming studio and resume rehearsals!

3. Rehearsing for this many workouts will continue to be time consuming. Not only is it tough lining up various cast rehearsals on days that most are available but the rehearsals themselves are lot on the bodies so we need to allow proper recovery between heavy rehearsal days.

Thank you for being so patient! I hope this update helps you to understand all that’s going on on this side to make this series happen! If it wasn’t for all of you, I couldn’t keep doing what I love to do! I hope this project is everything you’re wishing for!
View attachment 8258
Cathe is such a professional. Genuine and sincere. Love her. Cathe's videos are such high quality and it shows. I have been following Cathe for just over 20 years and I am now 53. In my opinion, she is the best instructor all-around and her videos are my #1. I have been a fan since Cathe's Rhythmic Step DVD came out. She made me love step aerobics and she makes every workout fun, no matter how "hard" it is.

Thank you for sharing that!!!

I love the interview! Thank you for finding and posting this ❤️ Once again: Total professionalism and passion from the Cathe crew. ... I’m starting to consider a road trip to Four Seasons just to take a Cathe class and hug this woman in person. ABSOLUTE LEGEND.

Anita

Hi Everyone! I know it’s been some time since I’ve updated you on the status of my upcoming STS 2.0 project. Please know I have seen many of your questions and posts and understand that you’re anxious to hear some news! Yes, it’s true I’ve been quieter than usual, but when it comes to a series of this magnitude, with so many moving parts, it’s hard to give updates as things frequently change, and I don’t want to give updates until things become more concrete. But rest assured we are working on our STS 2.0 project seven days a week!
Here’s what I can tell you as of now!

1. Filming a project of this magnitude is a huge undertaking on multiple levels from production availability, to cast availability, to rehearsal availability, to wardrobe, etc. Instead of filming being completed in a couple of days (as in our smaller two to three video productions) we’re needing to book several weeks to film. As soon as filming begins we will start making more detailed announcements about the ongoings of STS 2.0 as well as presale details.

2. Our new filming set is just about done! As many of you know, since the pandemic, getting materials delivered in a timely manner has been a challenge. The construction team has been working many long hours and we are now nearing completion. We expect the set to be back up and running within the next week or so and we can start loading our equipment back into the filming studio and resume rehearsals!

3. Rehearsing for this many workouts will continue to be time consuming. Not only is it tough lining up various cast rehearsals on days that most are available but the rehearsals themselves are lot on the bodies so we need to allow proper recovery between heavy rehearsal days.

Thank you for being so patient! I hope this update helps you to understand all that’s going on on this side to make this series happen! If it wasn’t for all of you, I couldn’t keep doing what I love to do! I hope this project is everything you’re wishing for!
View attachment 8258
Thanks for the update, along with all the other workout I do (yours), STS is one of my favorites. I rotate my workout routines/programs, I started the STS program again last week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.