Strong & Sweaty Ramped Up Upper Body Video Cover

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
sas_ramped_up_upper_body.jpg

Ramped Up Upper Body– It’s time to chisel some muscles! This workout will utilize both heavy weights and lighter weights with varied rep patterns to keep your muscles confused and working at maximum capacity. By combing the best of the two techniques your muscles will feel challenged even when it’s time for lighter weights. We will also add in some resistance tubing at the end of some of the rounds for an added bonus burn! In this workout we will stay focused on one particular upper body muscle group to totally fatigue it before moving to the next. Let’s ramp up the reps, ramp up the burn and ramp up your results!

*You can pre-order Strong and Sweaty and Cycle Sweat or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2b6wLrn Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices End Nov 30th

So I'm pondering these S&S clips and thinking that between Xtrain, RWH, ICE muscle meltdowns, and S&S if we have the makings for a STS2 style rotation?

I can't wait to see the rotations that come with this series!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Cathe:

can I please ask what brand of lifting gloves you are wearing here? I notice that they actually extend out over the knuckle, which is what my arthritic fingers need. If you can let me know the brand, model name or have a website link for ordering them, I would much appreciate it!

Thank you,

Clare

Cathe:

can I please ask what brand of lifting gloves you are wearing here? I notice that they actually extend out over the knuckle, which is what my arthritic fingers need. If you can let me know the brand, model name or have a website link for ordering them, I would much appreciate it!

Thank you,

Clare
I was wondering that same thing too. Thanks for asking that question maddiesmum!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.