Strong & Sweaty or Fit Split

Candice2015

Cathlete
I purchased LiTe and did 30 day rotationand with the exception of Cardio Party, liked all the workouts.. I want to be able to mix it up. Which would be better to purchase S&S or Fit Split. I am looking for incorporating more/heavier weights to my workouts.

They are both really good. I love the weight training in both of them. The lower body workout in Fit splits is just pure fun and I have enjoyed all of S&S. I would probably purchase S&S first and then Fitsplit.

I like both. I’m thinking for heavier weights, S&S might be a better option. I can match or go slightly heavier with Lite. For S&S, I usually have to lift a little lighter especially for upper body. You can’t go wrong with either choice. I just finished a Lite and S&S rotation. Really enjoyed it!

Another vote for Strong & Sweaty! I think there is more variety than with Fit Split (although I do like the boxing and weight training segments)... you get Boot Camp, Cardio, Upper Body, PHA, Giant Sets, etc., versus shorter and compact workouts with Fit Split. Fit Split does have a "legs only" routine but you can easily do the lower body portions of Giant Sets/PHA/Boot Camp if that's what you're looking for. I love both but do S&S more often because the workouts are more focused. Good luck! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.