Stretch Max - First Pics

I am so happy to see these pictures. I've wanted Cathe to come out with a stretching workout for years and this looks great. I love that everyone is barefoot and the outfits are so cute. I may have to order this outfit with the long top that Cedie is wearing.

Good to see Rhonda again! Love the non-black pants too. This one looks very interesting. A stretch workout with the stability ball. I like it.

Oooohhhhhh!! This looks awesome!!! Looks like the girls have really increased their flexibility. I can't wait to try these routines. I'm already writing down rotation ideas for using the entire Hardcore Series... :9 An Intensity Series rotation is in order for me in December in anticipation of this series!!

Kelly :)

I couldn't be more impressed!!:7 All of you ladies look so beautiful and the stretch routines look great!! I am so happy I preordered!!:7 This is going to be the best set ever!!!:7 Helen

I am going to looooove this! A Cathe workout without shoes...I wouldn't have believed it.;-)

I love Cedie's top. I WANT Cedie's top!

Ruth:) :) :)

Ahhhhhh.....these pics look so relaxing, LOL! I really need to do more stretching and this workout is awesome! :D

Kathy G

Love the Pink Dynaband! I hope that is the one we are getting with our preorder. :)

These look wonderful!! LOVE the outfits!! What a fantastic idea, making this workout!! THANK YOU, Cathe!!!

Carol
:) :) :) :) :)

Jai really gets low in some of the lunge poses! I'm so looking forward to this workout. I hate to stretch and I've been putting yoga on the back burner for quite sometime. Now my flexibility is shot! If anyone can get me to stick with a stretching program it's Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.