Stress Test....

sittinduck

Cathlete
Dear Cathe- I was/is/have been under tremendous stress and working out to you was the best way I could handle releasing some of it. Unfortunatley I had a massive panic attack and went to the clinic...Doctor came in said I was possibly having a heart attack...due to EKG results!! Made that panic attack worse mind you..yikes. Off to the cardiologist and stress test was administered. The male nurse asked me what was I doing there as I am young and fit...I said panic attack and ekg showed something. They had me hooked up and mentioned my blood pressure was 90/58...Then they asked do you workout? Yes about 4-5 times a week for about 40 mins a day. They put me on the tread mill to get my heart rate to max and they said oh this will take all day...hee hee!! Then Cathe I was called an athlete!! By medical professionals due to my heart and blood pressure... An athlete Cathe!!! Lots of thanks as I have been called alot of things...but I think this was the best...Thank you Cathe...the insides are great!!!

Celeste

I'm so happy to hear that our athlete is feeling better these days. Keep working out to level off that stress and gosh, if at all possible, get rid of or at least ease back on whatever it is that is causing you so much stress. Take Care:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.