Strength 4 Wk Rotation

Ok, here's another rotation. Have fun! Most of these A.M. workouts equal an hour to an hour and 10 minutes. P.M. workouts equal about 1/2 to 45 minutes.

WEEK 1:
Day 1: Pyramid Upper Body & Pure Strength Chest only (PUB first)
Day 2: a.m. - Step Blast; p.m. - abs of choice
Day 3: a.m. - PUB & PS Tri's; p.m. - 10-10-10 cardio only & stretch
Day 4: a.m. - PUB & PS Back only; p.m. - Yoga of choice
Day 5: a.m. - PUB & PS Shoulders; p.m. - All Step cardio & stretch
Day 6: PUB & PS Bi's and Pyramid Lower Body (standing only) & PS Legs
Day 7: Rest

WEEK 2:
Day 1: a.m. - CTX & Body Max Chest & Tri's (CTX first); p.m. abs of choice
Day 2: a.m. - Low Max; p.m. Stretch Max #3
Day 3: a.m. - CTX & BM Back & Shoulders; p.m. - abs of choice & Stretch Max #2
Day 4: Rhythmic Step
Day 5: a.m. - CTX & BM Bi's and PS Legs & abs; p.m. - yoga of choice
Day 6: Step Jump & Pump/Step Blast 90 minute premix (Does the step section of SJ&P and then all of Step Blast - KILLER WORKOUT!)

WEEK 3:

Day 1: PUB & MM Chest & Tri's and MM abs
Day 2: a.m. - Cardio Kicks; p.m. - Muscle Endurance & Bootcamp abs, Stretch Max #3
Day 3: a.m. - PUB & MM Back & Shoulders; p.m. - yoga of choice
Day 4: Low Max
Day 5: a.m. - PLB Standing Legs only & MM Lower Body premix; p.m. - abs of choice & Stretch Max #1
Day 6: IMAX 2

WEEK 4:
Day 1: a.m. - Gym Style Chest & Tri's; p.m. - yoga of choice & abs of choice
Day 2: Step Heat using 2 sets of risers if possible
Day 3: a.m. - GS Back, Shoulders & Bi's; p.m. - abs of choice & Stretch Max #2
Day 4: Low Max
Day 5: a.m. - GS Legs; p.m. abs of choice & Stretch Max #3
Day 6: High Step Challenge

Thank you Debbie. It looks awesome!!! I am starting this new rotation next Monday for sure!

Robin:)

Debbie,

I was so inspired by your one body part a day rotation that I took the time to read through some of your past posts. After learning a bit more about you I wouldn't have expected anything less than another fabulous rotation, and of course you didn't disappoint. Thanks for the rotation, and keep posting!

Hilarie

Your welcome, Hilarie! I'm glad you like it. I did that rotatation after I did the first rotation I sent to the forum and I've had some incredible results doing it. Enjoy!

Hi, had a question....

when you say "PUB and PS shoulders" does that mean only the shoulder sections from each or do all of PUB and then one body part from PS tacked on?

thanks!

Yes, it means ONLY the shoulder section of these two workouts. Thats the theme of the entire rotation. It works well combining the two workouts. You will feel the burn!

Robin this rotation is just what I have been looking for I wanted to do a rotation of GS and pyramids due to I do not have S& H and every rotation seemed like they used those.

I have One question does it matter if you do the workout each scheduled day all in the am or all in the PM its hard for me to do both. Thank you for your time. Also you look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Deborah:)

Not sure if you're asking me or Robin, but you can do these workouts whenever you have time during the day. I just split them up so I can get abs in and I usually run out of time in the morning before work. You can add on the yoga and abs after the workouts listed if you want.

Thanks Debbie I did mean you. Sorry for confusion. This looks great I am going to try it next month. I will let you know how it goes. I really enjoy gs's and PUB. I look forward to more of your rotations that include gs and PUB due to I don't have S&H and I really do not lift heavy 15 lbs highest. PS I live in OHIO too!

Thanks for your help!

Deborah:)

Debbie,
Combining PUB & PS Tri's with 10-10-10 was brilliant! Oh my....my triceps are fried from yesterdays workout;-) . Today is PUB & PS Back and yoga...and I know I will appreciate the yoga..LOL. Anyway, I am looking forward to doing the rest of this rotation.

Thanks again,
Robin:9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.