Step video

jandch

I bought a new step and it included your video, "ALL STEP".
I usually work out in a Bally's gym where a class is given called POWERFLEX. It uses weights to work out each part of upper and lower body (I am sure you are familiar with it). I like this very much as it tones the whole body. Which video of yours would be the most close to this class. Basically, the Shoulder work that is in the ALL STEP video is what I want to do to each body part.
It says on the ALL STEP video that I will need a step, weighted dumbbells and a adhustable barbell. I didn't see anything in the video about using a barbell. It also says it does a complete dummbell workout. It only works the shoulder. Just a little misleading.
Thanks for the motivation.

PS. The Ab portion of the ALL STEP is killer.

all step is part of the cross train express series, several cardio w/o that also feature 1 body part a w/o for toning. just go to dvd or vhs icon and look up ctx and you will see what i mean. for some reason, that is the video that comes with the step so i can see where it is misleading. the website has 10 min previews for each w/o. the ctx series is great, esp the dvd!!!!

Just wanted to add that the tape that comes with the Step is of lesser quality than the tapes u get right from Cathe. I guess it's a cheap copy cuz the CTX tapes I have are better.
Didn't want ya to think all her tapes were like that!

Nikita:*

Hi! I'm not Cathe, but if you're looking for an all-around muscle toning workout, I'd suggest "Power Hour". It's very similar to the Body Pump style workouts that have become so popular. If you get the "Power Hour DVD", it comes with two more workouts, "MIS" and "Body Max". MIS shows excellent form tips, and Body Max has a little bit of everything.

http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/mojolisa/mojolisa2.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.