Step Risers

adenspilot

I'm expanding my DVD collection slowly. I'm thinking of picking up some of the HC strength workouts. I have a green step (pink risers) and I know the grey step is a few inches longer than mine. Does anyone know if the risers for a grey will fit if I buy an extra pair? Or should I search for a pair of pinks?

I also don't have a barbell yet. I don't know that I have the strength or the room. Strength I can work on. Can anyone suggest an inexpensive barbell?

Also I'm not sure if this question has been answered anywhere else. I did a small search but if someone knows where the answer is I'll be glad to read that thread.

I have the same step and risers as you. Just ordered more risers(the black ones) to use with STS. I just assumed that they would work. I also ordered the slanted risers. I really hope that they work.......:confused:

Yes, the black risers work on the teal step. So are the slanted risers. I have the teal step, pink risers, black risers and slanted risers. I use Troy Lite barbell at www.fitness1st.com

Wow thanks!! I had been putting off buying new risers because I didn't want to be burned. Just those will help me out a bunch.

The barbell looks better than alternatives! I'm only 5'2" and all those olympic bars I was sorting through were really intimidating--some were taller than me!!

I used the black risers from my high step with my old teal and pink risers. They fit on my very old club step.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.