Step N Motion #1 - Such sadness!!

melissa0528

Cathlete
Cathe, please, please, please consider putting SNM 1 (as well as all your other out-of-print VHS) on DVD.

I ordered SNM 1 during your clearance sale and received my package today. Imagine my disappointment in finding out that SNM 1 was sold out!!! I'm so sad!! ;( ;(

Please consider putting them on DVD. I know I, and many of your other diehard fans, would buy it (and others) in a heartbeat.

I'm such a huge fan of your stuff. :7

Please consider it.

Thanks!

I had the same misfortune and I placed my order within half an hour of the clearance sale announcement. So disappointing. :( What's even worse is I received 3 emails from SNM with 3 different tracking numbers for my order which didn't ship until well after I ordered it. I think the delay cost me a copy of Step N Motion 1. :(

Cathe, I also request you release Step N Motion 1 on DVD so those of us who had bad luck with the video can still get a copy.

I agree! I was also very disappointed to find no Step-n-Motion 1 in my order. I really enjoyed the Mega Step Blast and would love to have those two on DVD.

FitDoggie

"The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more."

Add me to the sadness list! I also ordered this workout but only got the Wedding tape and Mega Step Blast workouts. I would definitely buy a dvd with all 3 workouts just like the Classics 1 dvd.

>I ordered SNM 1 during your clearance sale and received my
>package today. Imagine my disappointment in finding out that
>SNM 1 was sold out!!! I'm so sad!! ;( ;(

Me too!;(

I too would love to see it on DVD.:)

I did get SNM#1 on VHS during the sale, but I would still love it on DVD.

Actually, I own Mega Step Blast, the Wedding video, and SNM#1 -- and I would definitely buy them all on DVD. They're all so much fun. I totally love these workouts and would buy a DVD collection in an instant! :)

Marla

Marla, you are lucky. I picked up the other two during the sale too. I was hoping to collect them all. I only held out so long on the VHS ones because I was hoping they would be out on DVD. Now, I wish I had gotten them sooner. :(

I'd love the Wedding Video on DVD. Having two long workouts on VHS means that it's never at the right place.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.