Step Moves

krassymira

Cathlete
Dear Cathe,
I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for this great step workout! I did it today for the first time, in fact this was the first one I've tried from all your new workous, and I loved it. I actually did it twice, one after another - thats how much I liked it! :) I loved the choreography, it was tricky at times and I had to repeat a couple of times but I got it down pat the second time around. Its marvelous, and here is the best part: the music is A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm in love with DJ Brian :D lol
Cathe, you are amazing! I dont know how you manage to come up with new moves every time and make it interesting and challenging and at the same time very doable! I think you are a genius, honesly! Its a gift from God for sure and I am thankful that you are able to reach so many lives - and mine in particular! You are such a inspiration and always within reach - on my shelf and also here.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Love: Krasy

Cathe, you are amazing! I dont know how you manage to come up with new moves every time and make it interesting and challenging and at the same time very doable! I think you are a genius, honesly! Its a gift from God for sure and I am thankful that you are able to reach so many lives - and mine in particular! You are such a inspiration and always within reach - on my shelf and also here.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Love: Krasy

I have to echo Krassy's enthusiam for Step Moves. I did it for the first time today; had to rewind and repeat a lot, but enjoyed it all the while! I love, love, love the music!! I was thinking afterwards how I appreciate all the new creative fun moves and twists! It will probably take me another couple of tries to get it down, but I LOVE IT!!! Thank you, Cathe!

I just did this today and I am not step person so I had difficulty with the moves but I plan on getting it eventually. As soon as I do a turn, I get lost - haha!! I did enjoy the workout and plan on tackling this one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.