Step Moves.....I have a sickness

Missy Hiett

Cathlete
Lately I can't stop doing Step Moves. I'm addicted to it. I do it every day. I don't even think it's the best idea to do it because it's not that tough of a workout. But I love it. I love every move.

I do other workouts as well.....but step is my favorite. I like Party Rockin' Step 1 and 2 also because of the choreography....they are just plain fun!

I don't care for Hiit workouts. I do them at least once a week. The low impact ones are ok....the higher impact ones are very hard for me. Any time I'm doing step high impact, my HR soars up to 160.

Anyway, that's my confession. I love Step Moves and I can't stop doing it!

It's great to have a wkout that you love!! Don't feel bad. I have so much fun doing a workout that excites me. I did The Gauntlet today. Older, yes. Fun??? Absolutely!!!

I can relate to your confession! I had to stop myself from doing PRS 1 & 2, Step Blast, Imax 2 & 3 on every single cardio day. They are just so much fun with great music. I actually "hid" those videos in the back. Of course then I was obsessed with Rhythmic Step Plus, Body Max 2, Greatest Hits and X77 and had to "hide" those also.

I now create full homemade rotations a month ahead of time so I get a great variety. However, on those days I just do not feel like working out and don't have motivation, I will grab PRS and within minutes I am having the time of my life.

I am with you - I absolutely love step. I am sorry to see it not being as popular nowadays. It was my first type of workout and I have been doing it for over 20 years.

You guys are my peeps! I feel exactly the same way about highly choreographed, dancey step, and kickboxing, routines. A workout that comes across as a list of repetitive drills gets boring so fast. Step Blast has always been my go-to workout for days when I just had no motivation. It's been a while. That just might be tonight's workout, in fact!

Step Moves has some of her best step choreography. I love it.

I love Step Moves also. I started doing it on 8" step to get more of a sweat going. Now every time the Gillette Razor commercial for men comes on I want to do Athletic Step from the same series. I noticed the music is the same to a point.

I just ordered that DVD yesterday because of this thread. Anything that someone says "I have a sickness" about, I must have it! :D

Today's Daily Deal! And I needed to pre-order the FitTower dvds anyway.

I also love the cardio blast premix from Body Max 2 and the kicking and punching combo premix from KPC (not step, but still..). The 4DS double step premix is fun, too, with the LIS and HIS combined.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm looking forward to some more fun step cardio.

OK, so I just had to add to this thread (even though I posted to it back in January), because I am doing the Strong & Sweaty 30-day rotation, and today's workout was Ramped Up Upper Body. My family was gone, and I had the luxury of adding a second workout, but I have Cardio Slam tomorrow, so wanted a cardio workout that did not tire my legs out too much (because even though others don't find Cardio Slam that hard, my quads feel fried after all those power scissors).

Thinking of this thread, I popped in Step Moves, and had an absolute ball. Do doo doo, do doo doo doo... :)

I can relate to your confession! I had to stop myself from doing PRS 1 & 2, Step Blast, Imax 2 & 3 on every single cardio day.

Same here! Totally relate to this above.
I love walking down memory lane combo;);) Love doing figure of 8 and performing the shuffle repeater;):)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.