step fit or power max?

caricampbellcool

Hi everyone!

I wanted to know which one you guys
think is better for my free video:
Step fit or Power max? I watched both
previews and I can't decide. Step fit looked
a little more dancy than power max, which I like.
I don't want to get bored. Power Max kind of reminded
me of the step portion of max. intensity cardio, which I don't really care for.
Your opinions of the tapes would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks,
Cari

Step Fit

Cari, I was already to recommend Power Max untill I read that you preferred the more dancy style. Power Max is one of my first and favorite Cathe's...but it has slower tempo and uses more power and is probably closer to MIC's choreography. Step Fit might be more to your liking. However..Power Max is a winner too and neiter one will bore you;-).

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/naconfer/images/summervfnut.gif

My vote goes to STEP FIT.....

Cari:

Step Fit was one of my first and FAVORITE Cathe tapes. It's longer then alot of the step workouts (something like 70 minutes!) I absolutely love the warm up (use to use it for warming up before running) and it just seems to flow. I don't seem to get too bored with it and the time literally flies!!!!

So, my vote goes to Step Fit.

Of course: PowerMax is good also! LOL. :) But, I do find myself waiting to hear the "Wild Thing" music in it, trying to hurry to the end. Out of the two, I can say I honestly reach for Step Fit more frequently!

I say GET 'EM both........;-)
Cleda

Hi Cari! I love both Step Fit and Power Max. It's a tough choice for you. I think the warm up and first section of Step Fit have a high fun factor (even the power scissors!). I don't dig the second section---there is a part where you walk around the step that I don't care for much and it kind of drags on when Cathe is teaching it. That said, it's OK. The cool down is fun, too. Even though Step Fit does go for about 70 minutes, it has only two step sections. The warm up is kind of an intermediate step workout and the cool down isn't really a cool down until the last few minutes. Power Max is also fun--lots of powerful moves and the third section's 360s will challenge you! The only thing I dislike about PM is the cool down because it's too dancy. You might enjoy it, though. Anyway, you can't lose which ever you choose (go on, get them both!). Suzanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.