Step Choreography Ratings

Cheryl63

I love the "Ultimate Guide to Cathe's Workouts" posting which rate her workouts by intensity. Has anyone thought about doing a rating system for her step workouts according to choreography difficulty? This seems to be a popular subject on this forum. I am looking for some new step workouts that aren't too complicated, but don't want to spend alot of money on something that would be too frustrating. Just a thought!
Thanks,
Cheryl

I have seen this suggestions several times and here is my take on it FWIW. When I first started Cathe, I too, would have been interested in this rating. However, as I have now been doing Cathe for about a year, I am less interested because I am now used to the cardio and I can pretty much pick up any of her "stuff" and do it. This is kinda my $.02 on why this rating system hasn't taken off. Once you have done a couple Cathes, the choreo gets easier and easier to do.

Actually, I believe the original survey took choreography into account. Check out the scale:

1 = A workout that is quite easy and well suited to beginners
5 = A workout that is not easy, not hard and well suited to intermediate exercisers
10 = A workout that has an 'OH MY GOSH' factor, is very intense, and challenges even the most advanced exerciser

The three most difficult step workouts, choreography-wise, are indeed the last three on the list and are certainly geared toward more advanced exercisers.

Hope that helps,
Marie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.