Step and strength circuit premixes

darla723

Cathlete
Hello all! I really love a circuit style workout, and was looking for a list of premixes that utilize this. I have many of Cathe's dvds and wondered if such a list existed (just trying to save time manually searching them one by one)
Thanks!

She has her 2 high step training workouts. Then their are some bootcamp ones. Bodymax 2 has a bootcamp premix. Low Impact circuit. If you have her live there are a lot there or if not you can download them. These are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Not sure if there's a list somewhere for premixes; however, you can search for workout type on the shop dvd web page. Then search for circuit, bootcamp and/or hiit/metabolic and most will come up with those searches. Good luck.

Hello all! I really love a circuit style workout, and was looking for a list of premixes that utilize this. I have many of Cathe's dvds and wondered if such a list existed (just trying to save time manually searching them one by one)
Thanks!
I wish I knew, that would be great to have! I love circuit. ESP Cathe’s circuits like low impact circuit with the step. That one is so fun and I burn a lot of Cali and don’t even realize it. The music is great and work out isn’t Hard as in seems to long but it is long enough that u burn a ton of calories. And I like the way you do the cardio actually gets HR up and for a while. Verses other circuits the cardio isn’t long enough at all

Total Body Circuits:
- Body Max 2: Boot Camp premix 78 min
- Body Max 2: Cardio & Weights premix 70.5 min
- Kick, Punch & Crunch from the Body Blast series: "Kickbox and High Step Circuit 50 min"
- Kick, Punch & Crunch from the Body Blast series: "Kickbox Cardio Drills Plus Kickbox and Strength Circuit 82 min"
-Total Body Sculpting from her 2005 series: "Cardio & Weight Circuit" premix 69.5 min
- Step, Jump & Pump has a 38-minute circuit segment, and also has a bunch of standard premixes that sound like they are circuit style: "Step & Hi/Lo Circuit 44 min", "Step & Weights Circuit 44 min", "Hi/Lo & Weights Circuit Add On 39 min". Then it has premixes that utilize bits from Step Blast: "Step, Hi/Lo & Weights Circuit 85 min", "Step and Hi/Lo Cardio Circuit 60 min", "Step and Weights Circuit 81 min", "Step and Weights Circuit #2 68 min", and "Weights and Step Circuit 61 min").
- Crossfire has a "Timesaver – Circuit Blast" premix
- All of the Terminator workouts (The Gauntlet, The Viper, Imax Extreme) from her Intensity series are circuit workouts, composed of bits from Imax 2, Boot Camp, Muscle Endurance, and Cardio & Weights DVDs. I guess that makes them premixes of a sort...
- Circuit Blast from the Shock Cardio series: "Scrambled" premix 42 min
-High Step Challenge from the Hardcore series has a couple of timesaver premixes
-4 Day Split: "Low Impact Circuit 69 min"
-4 Day Split: *Higher Intensity Circuit 65 min"

Lower Body Circuits
- Low Impact Circuit from her hardcore series has a Lower Body Circuit premix 56 min
- HIIT Circuit Lower Body from Ripped with HIIT has a "Extreme Lower Body Circuit" premix 67 min
- Kickbox from 4 Day Split has a "Boot Camp Circuit Lower Body 63 min"

Upper Body Circuits
- Low Impact Circuit from her hardcore series has a Upper Body Circuit premix 65.5 min
- Kickbox from 4 Day Split has a "Boot Camp Circuit Upper Body 61 min"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.