Starting March rotation need check in buddies

Sorry, Judy. Cardio, cardio, cardio for me!!! I just had a week of strength training only, and I'm way too fidgety to endure a month of it. Besides, I'd have to substitute too many routines - I don't have Pure Strength or the upper body GS's. Good luck, and have fun!

I'll be doing a modified version as I have to get my running and spinning in. I'll start Monday (or the month won't be over when the rotation is over).

Hi, Judy. I am SERIOUSLY thinking about it! Like Dutchie, if I do it I will start Monday. That gives me time to finish off my planned week AND buy S&H! LOL. I've been chomping at the bit to buy S&H and I may as well do it now!

ETA: Oh, and I'll be adding more cardio is as well. I've been running a lot have some races coming up, so I want to keep my cardio endurance up as well!

I'll join the check in starting Monday!

Gayle

OK Gayle and Dutchie We are IN!

I have a long weekend away for a hockey tournamant w/ family next weekend , and will not be checking in Thurs-Sun Mar 9-12. So If I start now, by Mar 13 I'll be starting week two with you both. I will try to add in more cardio too!

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.
Success is acheived by early preparation

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce9426d0892

I am in for Monday. I will also be adding more cardio to the mix and subbing HC's for the PS and SH vids I don't have.

hello, i am IN!! i need a strength rotation as i need something to melt away these last 5 lbs i am hanging onto.
when are you starting??:)

btw- i will start on monday, just to keep in line with cathe's schedule and to finish the rotation i already planned for this week.
i can't wait to start and to check in with you ladies!!

Hey Judy! I'm in and I'll also be supplementing with additional cardio. Since I'm finishing up February's rotation this Saturday I won't be starting until Monday.

me too girls! count me in...I was going to do my own rotation but I dont have the brain cells to design one right now!

I am in! I have most of the workouts and I can substitute if I don't, right? I still want to do the BBM workout as well so I will figure it out and work it in. I think I will love this rotation and see if this helps get my body back in order (bodyfat, weight, etc.) Imax? I might have to put that on pause alot. LOL! Maybe I should just try it and stop getting frustrated with those fast stepping moves, huh?

Charlotte~~

Hey, Charlotte. We'll muddle our way thru IMax together! LOL. I'm okay with 2 & 3, but I have been staying away from the original IMax just because of fear! LOL

See you all very soon!

S&H should be delivered here tomorrow!!! YIPPEE!

Gayle

Gayle,

Alright partner! I will give it my best. Hopefully I will do better this time! LOL! I am more afraid of twisting my ankle then anything just trying to keep up.

Charlotte~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.