Starting BFL Challenge this weekend.. wanna join me??

RE: Starting BFL Challenge this weekend.. wanna join m...

Hi. I just started lifting again after a long hiatus. I am ready to commit to something like the Challenge. I thought about doing it a year or so ago, but didn't follow through. I think having buddies to post to and support would be a great motivator. So count me in!! Are we starting Sat?:D

I'm in!! Probably starting on Monday. Weekend at friends house - lots of beer, junk and basketball. Although I will give it a try on Sunday. Where will we post and under what thread title!

FIRED UP!

Dawn

Just bought the Eating For Life book today... hope to start tomorrow. What Cathe workouts are others using? trying to do the BFL with Pyramids for weight training days?

RE: Starting BFL Challenge this weekend.. wanna join m...

Hey BFL's... did anyone start this weekend? I did Cathe's "home made S&H yesterday, and HIT on the treadmill today with TS#5 Abs. The Easter candy is killing me though!

Hi again gals! Now I feel soooooooo bad! I can't believe how many of you responded! You're going to shoot me!

I went back to work and totally fell off the wagon. I have skipped several workouts and am going to start again this coming Monday (4/19/04). I didn't even make it to the store to buy my new success journal (which I HIGHLY recommend!)

I went back to work and have been absolutely slammed. I htought I might be able to ease into it..... but OH NO! I got a huge new product (I work in Product Mktg) and am taking it over from someone else. It is due to launch in June and is so far behind schedule.

I am having a really hard time balancing my new job, new boss (same company...we had a reorg. while I was out), new BABY :) and everything else! Plus I have approx. a 35-40 min. drive to work. I was going to work out when I got home tonight but DH was TOTALLY uncooperative and made me feel so guilty. So here I sit at 10:00 pm feeling discusting b/c I went to the American Idol Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken concert lastnight and ate like a pig and I haven't even worked out today! uuuuuggghhhhhh!

So.... I MUST officiall start my challenge over on 4/19/04 and am so looking fowrard to doing it with you ladies!

I will chime in on the other thread too. I see you have started some.

Again, I am soooooo sorry for being out of the loop...particularly after I invite ya' all to join me and then I totally fall of the BFL Bus!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.