Started Meso 3 :)

KeriJ

Hi everyone,

I wanted to thank all of you!!! Being able to come on the forums and find answers to questions has been such a great help.
I have just finished week one of STS-Meso 3 and am feeling strong/great. I can finally do a few push-ups on my toes :) yay!

And also a huge thanks to Cathe!! Can’t wait to see what’s next…

I remember when I was doing STS Meso 3 and could do 6 biceps curls with a 60 lb barbell! Dang that was empowering!

keep up the good work!
That does sound impressive! My current working weight for biceps curls is about 20-lb dumbbells. Maybe 25 on a good day. Getting that up to 30 (for your total of 60) would absolutely blow my mind.

Awesome! I think I'm going to start STS in Oct, and maybe by the time I'm done we'll have a lot of good info on the new set

Congrats!! That is great!! Are you doing the 3-1/2 month STS rotation? I am set to finish meso 1 this week. I am amazed at how hard it is!! Last time I did STS was over 12 years ago. Excited for meso 2 (and an admitted break from all those pushups :p).

Also, how ahead of the game was Cathe (and Chris) with that series?? It has aged extremely well and still looks incredible!! And the fact that it is so comprehensive, so challenging, and so polished - I didn't fully appreciate all that back when it was released. It is such an amazing series!! CANNOT WAIT FOR STS 2.0!!

Congrats!! That is great!! Are you doing the 3-1/2 month STS rotation? I am set to finish meso 1 this week. I am amazed at how hard it is!! Last time I did STS was over 12 years ago. Excited for meso 2 (and an admitted break from all those pushups :p).

Also, how ahead of the game was Cathe (and Chris) with that series?? It has aged extremely well and still looks incredible!! And the fact that it is so comprehensive, so challenging, and so polished - I didn't fully appreciate all that back when it was released. It is such an amazing series!! CANNOT WAIT FOR STS 2.0!!
you’re so right! STS is a timeless series because it’s based on tried and true training techniques and not just what was trendy when it was filmed , I think it’s from 2008 or 2009???

It is! I went on the 2008 roadtrip and Cathe showed us clips from STS then. It shipped in early 2009. Since STS 2.0 is 12 workouts, not 40, the turnaround time should be quicker. I hope this one comes with a manual, too. I use my STS manual all the time.

I am doing the 5 month rotation =) Hahah yes there are so many pushups in meso1!

Agree 100% STS is incredible...may wait a few weeks and then start it all over again lol .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.