Standing abs clips?

aqua girl

Cathlete
Have we only seen one clip of standing abs so far? I think there are 2 standing ab workouts....hope we see the other one soon.....was thinking of ordering another set of weight plates but wondering if they are used in the other standing abs....I think the other ab workout is no equipment. I might be wrong, the clips are spread out...I can't remember, age probably factors in on that as well :)

I so enjoy the standing abs in ICE Bootcamp Circuit & the parts of the one in the RWH series ... I'm looking forward to these too! Yesterday I did ICE CUB which has Windmills ... I think I finally got the form correct with help from Cathletes last year when I sent out an S.O.S.

Yes, I like the couple standing abs in Bootcamp in Ice Series and that standing abs in RWH too! Great minds think alike!!!! I use them all the time in the blender…. I like the side bends, and the bodyweight forward lunge with swoop arms & twist in Ice BC..oh,the squat & twist too. The new standing abs we’ve seen uses the plate or dumbbell, and I
got the 2.5‘s for that, but also why I am obsessed with getting 5lb plates….but if the plates aren’t used in the other standing abs, I don’t think I will get them & pay that dumb shipping fees :)

Yes, orange would be nice…:). And I have put all those abs together too :)

you could do the 7 day trial of OnDemand & see if you like it….but remember you can only blend workouts using a computer ( I use Chromebook) and then play anything you have blended using iPad, iPhone, via their app or one of the other options like I think Roku, maybe Firestick, etc. I always hook up hdmi cable to tv from ipad. Or you can play from website too, on computer. There are a lot of tutorials on what to do. Have I talked you into it yet? :):)

Yes, orange would be nice…:). And I have put all those abs together too :)

you could do the 7 day trial of OnDemand & see if you like it….but remember you can only blend workouts using a computer ( I use Chromebook) and then play anything you have blended using iPad, iPhone, via their app or one of the other options like I think Roku, maybe Firestick, etc. I always hook up hdmi cable to tv from ipad. Or you can play from website too, on computer. There are a lot of tutorials on what to do. Have I talked you into it yet? :):)
It is very tempting... so why buy dvds if you have on-demand? To get the best price in case you cancel on-demand? I'm used to piece-mealing my workouts from various dvds using premixes and/or chapters ... the advantage of on-demand would be to save as favorites and not have to line-up my dvds. I see on-demand is on Roku, which we have, so that makes it more tempting. $20/month is less than a gym membership, & less than a couple of in-person group fitness classes/month. LIVE's included, so a new-ish workout each week too.

There you Go, you don’t need me….you’re talking yourself into it :):)

I get the dvds because Internet can be wonky sometimes or go down, so I have a backup plan….I can program chapters on my DVD player too. I still have several 5 disc players that you can load 5 discs and program back & forth between them, although I haven’t used the 5 disc for awhile.

BTW, did you get what you were thinking about a couple weeks ago?

Patience grasshopper. lol Just kidding, I'm waiting too. I love standing abs. I feel my abs get worked out better when I'm on the mat, but I don't "wimp" out and take 2 or 3 breaks in the middle of standing abs. I think I have a problem with mat motivation. )-: I taught my son to say, "You can do it Mom" when I'm doing mat legwork and/or abs! I spent years getting him through physical therapy with those same words. Now, it's his turn. :)

Oh, I was just wanting to see if the weight plate was used in the other one, but I'm off that
Kick now, I don't need them.....too much practicing on those other moves and I'm back in
my wrist supports....:( I'll never learn! Gorilla moves? I'll just step touch :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.