St. Louis Cheesecake Factory girls - pic

TerryMia

Cathlete
Take a peek if you'd like...it's at www.photobucket.com

The user name to enter is TeriMia, password is pictures. Standing, clockwise, from left to right: Sami (Roses), Terry (TerryMia), and sitting, clockwise, left to right: Sarah (sbigelow) and Angie (pfive). It was a beautiful day and we had a great time! :)

Thanks for posting the picture, Terry!! We sure had a good time. Looking forward to doing it again sometime

I'll print this from home! Thanks for posting Terry. So now is your first name really Terry or Teri, hmmmmm.

It really was a beautiful day!

Sam

What an awesome picture. You ALL are just beautiful! So glad you had a great time. It shows!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

aww you gals look gorgeous! thanks for sharing such a great pic with us :)

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

>I'll print this from home! Thanks for posting Terry. So now
>is your first name really Terry or Teri, hmmmmm.
>
>It really was a beautiful day!
>
>Sam

Heehee, Sam...it really IS Terry (the "guy" spelling, LOL)...I actually had sent up an account in photobucket as "TerryMia" but was having trouble...ahhh, you don't even wanna know...I'm such the geek when it comes to trying to post pictures! Can't believe I actually got that one posted (son was out, or he'd have done it in a snap, lol)...anyway...you're welcome...we simply MUST do it again, dahhhling...:)

>What an awesome picture. You ALL are just beautiful! So glad
>you had a great time. It shows!
>Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother
>Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img]
>If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You
>DANCE!!!

Thanks, Debbie! We were thinkin' of ya and in fact DID eat a piece of cheesecake for you! (The slices are humongous with huge mounds of whipped cream, lol)! :)

>aww you gals look gorgeous! thanks for sharing such a great
>pic with us :)
>
>
>"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"
>
>Debbie

Thanks, Debbie! :) We had the waitress take that one almost the minute we all got there! :)

Thanks, Dani...and hey! I just read you are running a marathon on Sunday! That's fantastic! Good luck...I'm sure you'll do great! :)

Hi!

Terry - thanks for posting the picture! I actually don't look goofy or weird for a change! :eek: I'm going to print a copy.

Hopefully the next time we meet, the group will double in size! All in all I had a wonderful day, even though I didn't get much shopping done. Another day........... ;)

Angie

Hey Angie! No way you could look goofy or weird! :) Glad you liked it, I thought it turned out pretty good too! Yeah, I tell ya...wish we could duplicate the weather that day...haven't seen a day that nice since! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.