.*.*.*. squeaky clean tuesday .*.*.*.

Thanks, Robin!

Julia def had a yeast infection. Going to call around to a couple places to locate gentian violet. If we can't find it the dr gave me a Rx for nystatin. Hope I can find the GV!

Steph, Julia is glad her lack of bladder control can help brighten your day!:p
a 4AM WO!?!?!!? You are wild!!! That CS sounds wonderful. Tomorrow for sure for me!
No AC - Mike's worst nightmare! He either wants the heat or the air on - too cold or too warm. I like the windows open to smell the fresh air!:)

Anne, Sorry for boss drama - I think you should get a month off for such a monumentous bday! I have an October birthday too! In fact, last night I mentioned to mIke that he has just a little over 2 months to plan for it!:p Like you, I ADORE my birthday! Gonna make myself something wickedly decadent!:cool:

Colleen, Hurray for the promotion! Lots of added stress or not bad? Too bad a raise didn't come with it!
Good job getting your WO in!

oh anne, hugs!! i wish you could get that time off. if it was me, id do the 2 split weeks. a trip to oregon sounds great.

colleen, nice promotion, sucks about the $$$. great wo.

ah, steph, a fellow early bird!

kate, good luck getting the gv.

becky, i will respond to your friending:)

angie, how is the fit test?

bigg fight with dh:mad: i am really grumpy now. just when i thought the move thign was going remarkably well. will post more later. luckily no junk food to drown my anger in....

Hey girls,

Didn't do fit test tonight. Ryan was too tired from taking his mom to the airport at o'early hour so we'll start tomorrow. Did prepare all his food for tomorrow though so hopefully it will be a successful day. I think we can do this together! It helps if we're chopping and preparing food together...

We have counseling in 15 min so that's the rest of the night.

Anne, sorry about the vacation issues. Hope you can work something out. I hate red tape.

Steph, I bought him lots of nuts and am trying to figure out how to get more cals in. Mostly I'm just doubling the portions (they are set for 300 cals). How in the world were you functional at 4 a.m?

Colleen, I shouldn't have a problem getting the 5 meals in since I'm home but it might be tough for Ryan! It tempts me to the shakeology though! Congrats on the promotion!!!

Kate, poor J!!! What is that stuff you're looking for? Some sort of natural stuff?

Nina, so sorry about the fight with DH! :(:(

Off to bed... see y'all in the morning post fit test!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.