Squat thrust climbers/jumps

msbowman

Cathlete
Do any of you substitute this move with anything else. I can do them, (well, not ALL of them :)), I just don't like them.

TIA

Sally

Thanks Traci, I'll keep that in mind. I WAS hoping you had a whole other exercise to do to get me out of doing them;-), LOL.

Sally

How funny - I just did these tonight. Haven't done this DVD in months. I am pooped! I usually just do them for the minute. Like Cathe says "You can do anything for a minute!":7

If those are the ones in Boot Camp I put my hands on the step. Yes, its cheating but I do not like to much blood going my head at once. Head remains higher than heart and I can do the move. I take the view that Cathe has at least made me a bit fitter with a small modification!

Thanks Melissa, I'll keep that one in mind also.

woodmouth, I like that idea. I get dizzy doing that move from going down then jumping back up so quickly, even with my head elevated. So this sounds like a good substitute.

I actually had done the DM cardio/leg blast premix yesterday and that move, then jumping over the board, is a toughy. Something to work up to I guess:)

Sally

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.