SPOTLIGHT ON “INTENSITY”

SNM Videos

Administrator
2010-lateral-skates_mg_37691.jpg

“INTENSITY” is thy name and extreme fitness is thy game. When it comes to INTENSITY….you have met your match and more!!! I just adore this DVD. I know it sounds crazy with how intense it is, but there is an amazing amount of fun factor that goes along with the “sweat and tears” here.

We actually LOVED rehearsing this DVD and looked forward to the butt kicking every time. If I had to say why this workout is the one I think you will reach for time and time again, it comes down to a lot of things just coming together perfectly.

First, the music is SO fun. No lie, it really is, and makes you want to get up out of your chair each time you hear it. Second, the music matches the choreography in the workout so well that just when you think you can’t do it again, you find that pep in your step and keep going. Third, the choreography is upbeat “Classic Cathe” (for lack of a better term) and allows you to just get in and go for it. Fourth, there is just enough twist on the moves to keep you on your toes along with minimal breakdown (because I know you are going to do this again and again), so you can’t possibly get bored. Fifth, it is so versatile. You can do it as one long 60 minute workout or break it in to separate segments (for a short workout day) or an add on to another workout of your choice (to put a new twist on your existing fitness library). Sixth, Intensity is extremely well chaptered and comes with nine Premixes, including several Timesaver workouts. A “Mix-and-Match” menu is also included on the DVD so that you can easily and quickly select any individual segment in the workout, perfect for days when you’re short on time or just need a quick cardio fix.

Ok, now that I have you curiously salivating (lol) let me give you the breakdown of the workout:

Step Warm Up…upbeat
Intensity Step….stepped up step with Classis Cathe choreography
Intensity Max (with the step)….think along the format of an Imax Workout
Intensity HIIT: High Impact…Think of our other HIIT workout, but different moves and no step
Intensity HIIT: Low Impact…you can keep it completely low or put a slight lift on the moves to give them more energy.
Bonus: Intensity Bootcamp…looking for some cardio & weights? Here you go… a quick fix 13 min Total Body Workout

The only equipment you will need for the main Intensity workout is a step. If you do the extra Bootcamp segment or Premix, you will also need dumbbells and a band. Can’t wait to show you the Video Clips!

Get Ready To Sweat!!!

Cathe

Cathe/Chris

Will the HiiT portion feature a countdown clock like the other HiiT workouts?

Thanks
Saundra

I'm so happy to hear about all the premixes, because lately I've been adding some short cardio after strength training. This is gonna be perfect!

Cathe/Chris

Will the HiiT portion feature a countdown clock like the other HiiT workouts?

Thanks
Saundra

We're planning on it for the HiiT Intervals, but because of Premixes I can't say for sure. With premixes you're taking video that was originally meant for one place and making it appear in other places. With clocks you have to make sure this does not become a problem. Premixes will be worked on next week and we will know more then.

Cool! I really like the sound of this one. I was really intimidated by it initially but I think with the options, I can make this work for me.

We're planning on it for the HiiT Intervals, but because of Premixes I can't say for sure. With premixes you're taking video that was originally meant for one place and making it appear in other places. With clocks you have to make sure this does not become a problem. Premixes will be worked on next week and we will know more then.

Thanks SNM. Hopefully you can make it work for the HiiT intervals. I really like the clock feature.

Can't wait!

I just ordered Intensity and lower body from Collage Video's website-cannot WAIT to try these out!!

Oh dear. I'm scared and excited at the same time. Luckily, doing that one before Thanksgiving will rid me of any guilt while taking in that extra helping of turkey...or at least most of it...:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.