Spinning Bike Recommendations

Autumn68

Cathlete
Ok, dh found some spin bikes in my price range that have good reviews. I put the link below from amazon. I am looking under $500 which was impossible not that long ago. Anyway, I don't want it to be so cheap that I'm not satisfied. I felt positive about these reviews but wanted input if any of you guys have one (in this price range) that you would recommend. Any feedback would be super.
Thanks, Autumn :D
http://www.amazon.com/ProForm-290-I...s=exercise-and-fitness&qid=1283570407&sr=1-12

hey there,
i have a schwinn spinning bike and I LOVE it. I can't remember exactly how much I paid for it, but I think it was closer to $800. I would have had zero problems with mine and have owned it for like 7 years. Also, I don't think I would get it off of Amazon; I got mine from a really good sports shop (not sports authority or anything like that).
Good Luck

Thanks, my budget is not as generous - I like amazon b/c you don't pay shipping or tax. I bought a elliptical from them & it's fine. Not gym grade, but....I'll have to do the same w/ the bike. I can't afford gym grade, but would like the best I could get for home grade. I'm going to call our local sporting goods store and see if they have this model and others in that price range and try them out at the store b4 I buy. Hopefully they have it. And if they could give me a similar deal, I'll buy it form them. Usually you have to pay tax and delivery charges and such. So it's easier to buy it online.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.