Spider Veins

boydjess

Cathlete
I have spider veins and I am desperate to get rid of them before it is short season again. I had the injections done after my first child. However, during my last pregnacy they came back and I really do not want to have to have the injections done again b/c they are so expensive. I have seen creams advertised but not sure if it is just a waste of money like all the cellulite creams...

Has anyone had any success with anything else???

I had some of the vessels on my face laser zapped... it hurt, it was expensive, but it WORKED! Mine are extremely sun sensitive but even with my sporadic sunscreen application, they haven't returned in over 2 years.

Katie

Thanks Katie,

I went to a health food store today and broke down and bought some of that cream. They also told me about some herbs that help with circulation since that is usually the cause for these veins. I will see how it works. Of course if it does not I will check out the laser treatment.

I had about 8 sclerotherapy injections and wasn't that pleased. The leg that was mild did improve, but the leg that was much worse didn't look a whole lot better. I have them just on the inside of my leg so it's not like you can see them very well. The doctor that did mine said laser doesn't work that well on legs (who knows)? You're right they are expensive. My doctor did not tell me to wear support hose and of course I was out running the next day, don't know if this made a big difference. I have a hard time believing that a cream would work, how does it get under the skin and into the vein??? I would like to know if anyone has had success with the laser as I am willing to give it another go.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.