Spending money? How much?

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Ok, so realistically, how much extra spending, fun time, cash do I need to bring. What am I going to have to buy or regret forever that I didn't buy it? We're making this part of a family vacation, and I've got the rest figured out, spending wise, but how much am I going to drop in Cathe land?

Nan

Nan,

Cathe usually has all of her shirts, DVD's and anything else she has left in her inventory for sale at discounted prices so it's a good time to get them if you need any. Other than that, there's really nothing else to buy at the gym. I don't think Feel Fit Wear is going to be in Glassboro this year so that's one less temptation. :)

Her DVDs were $10.00 in Chicago, so if there's anything you are wishing you had, this is the time to get them.

Bring quarters for the lockers. :D

Depending on when you are arriving and leaving, you may need to spend money on a couple of meals. Friday Dinner, Saturday lunch and dinner, and Sunday brunch are included, and (I think?) continental breakfast is at the hotel, but you might need to buy your own lunch on Friday, for example. (Not sure about the new hotel...the old hotels had free breakfast.)

Bringing snacks to the lobby parties is optional, but you might want to have a few things to nibble during down time.

Edit: Looking at the hotel website, it appears that breakfast is NOT included.

Last edited:
Thanks, Jodi. I just assumed breakfast at the hotel would be free. :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.