SpeedShred - Deltafit workout

I have the set. Love BJ... he's funny! Anyway, he has a new set out -- Metashred. I would get that if I were you. However, I heard it's metabolic workouts in case you do not like metabolic workouts. Here's the chatter on VF:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=213864
Than you so much! These are the exact same workouts as body rock free youtube workouts so I'm not sure if ill get this one although, I am still tempted lmao. Ive decided to buy the speedshred so stay tunned :)

I have Delta Fit and did them for a quite while. most of the workouts are 30 minutes long. I find him soooo funny. I really like him. I also have his 10 minute torchers. They are good too.

I do not own any of BJ workout. Just like the OP, I am wondering if his workout are good enough
to stand the test of time!

Metashred look right up my alley:). Form look flawless.

Reading this thread with interest, Hope anyone who has completed the rotation chimes in.

I have Delta Fit and did them for a quite while. most of the workouts are 30 minutes long. I find him soooo funny. I really like him. I also have his 10 minute torchers. They are good too.
he is a bit on the yelling side lol.

Ceci, what is the story behind him punching those foam blocks on the floor? This really made me LOL! ;)

Saw some of the photos from the facebook page of MetaShred. His body IS FINE!! I don't think I'd have any delay in getting my heart & body temperature up with any of his workouts. :oops:;)

Saw some of the photos from the facebook page of MetaShred. His body IS FINE!! I don't think I'd have any delay in getting my heart & body temperature up with any of his workouts. :oops:;)

Oh, I see --- I get the point!;)
Rapid body temperature rise/warm up is certainly a selling point LOL:D

Last edited:
Ally yo, thank you for posting this. This is the first I have heard of BJ. I am with you I think this looks pretty challenging.

I like, Elsie, question that he might be a bit too vocal for me (I workout in the morning and not a huge fan of people yelling and grunting :eek:); however, it looks challenging and looks like it moves very quickly. I know Cecififi said she thought he was funny and some of the other posts on the links Elsie provided said the same thing. It has definitely been added to my list of "wants" ;)

however, it looks challenging and looks like it moves very quickly. I know Cecififi said she thought he was funny and some of the other posts on the links Elsie provided said the same thing. It has definitely been added to my list of "wants" ;)

Speed and challenge --- = Ingredients to get a great workout:eek::eek::p
Same here! This is on my wants list too:);)

Ally yo , no, there are too many options! :eek: Oh my gosh, this looks good too. What is a poor girl to do. :p

I just read another post about Jillian Michaels bodyshred. I do not have any of hers, however, it looks pretty good.

I had told myself no new DVDs for a while, however...

I went to look at the ten minute torchers and BJ has a NEW dvd out lol

http://www.bodybattledvd.com/bodybattledvd/index

Its three dvds for under $30. I've ordered it lol
Bj has teamed up with David Jack. Allot less yelling in this workout :)
Ally yo, I'm curious what you thought of the body battle dvd? I did the first DVD today and I was not impressed. I have not checked out the other two yet. I was just curious what your thoughts were.

Ally yo, I'm curious what you thought of the body battle dvd? I did the first DVD today and I was not impressed. I have not checked out the other two yet. I was just curious what your thoughts were.
I'm still waiting for mine. I'm in Australia so I've had to send mine to a postal box in California who has redirected it to me lol. The things we do for DVDs haha

I just received Deltafit speedshred and used the first workout yesterday. The workout was 30 minutes with 15 second intervals with 45 seconds rest which I think it weay too much. I'm using the system as they recommend which is three times a week.

What did you not like about the workout? I think this has a thirty day or six week return on it. Do you think you will send it back?

I just received Deltafit speedshred and used the first workout yesterday. The workout was 30 minutes with 15 second intervals with 45 seconds rest which I think it weay too much. I'm using the system as they recommend which is three times a week.

Now I remember... yes, the first set was waaaay easy. You might want to skip or shorten the rest period.

What did you not like about the workout? I think this has a thirty day or six week return on it. Do you think you will send it back?
Ally yo, I thought there were some great exercises, quite unique; however, it felt very erratic and inconsistent. Also, I thought some of the exercises were not challenging enough. I did the first and second DVD.

Rarely, have I ever returned a DVD; however, I am sending this back. Initially, I thought, "oh, there are some different exercises in this. I will just create my own workout using the exercises I like"; however, I know me, I will not do that. I much prefer to workout with a DVD. It was so inexpensive; however, I know the darn thing will just sit on my shelf and not ever get used. :eek:

I hope you enjoy it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.