Special FX on Cathe's new DVDs..............

fit@home1

Cathlete
I just KNOW there are some awesome special effects on Drill Max during the push-ups and triceps dips on the stability ball! There is NO way anyone can do those, and I really don't see how Cathe and crew do it! It must be "movie magic" making it look like they're doing it.

All I could say while I watched (and after I tried ONE) was "WTF??"

Because it is impossible. ;-)

BTW, that's the only one I've done so far, and it is AWESOME!

They're tough, that's for sure! I did them but was wobbling all over the place!! I'll probably try putting my ball on a riser until I get the hang of them better, then try it again without. Even the crew is wobbling all over the place, lol. I'm amazed they (or I) didn't fall!

Carol

I didn't even try them! My ball is pretty badly under-deflated so I did the push ups on the floor. I like the idea of using a riser as a stabilizer to start with though. Gotta get that ball pumped back up and give it a go!}(

They are REALLY freakin hard. I did them but I had the wobble thing going on too. Also b/c it's toward the end of the workout I was pretty sweaty so it was hard just keeping my hands on the stability ball without falling on my a$$.

I think a few more times & I'll have it. I suspect these are a couple exercises that require practice before getting it just right.

I did them on my knees ok (I always do reg pushups on my knees), I was shaking quite a bit throughout it. But when she did the dips on the ball the ball shot out behind me and hit the wall, I fell on my butt and then the ball came back and hit me in the head LOL.

I did the push-ups on the ball with my knees on the ground. I was a little nervous of my face meeting the floor.

I did do all of the tricep dips on the stability ball. I totally thought I was going to land on my butt but by some miracle I didn't.

Drill Max rocks! It definitely drained all of my energy...nap time would be so nice (won't happen but it would be nice).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.