Speaking of tv shows

beth6395

Cathlete
Did anyone watch Cane and Big Shots. I thought these were good and it looks like they have been cancelled.
beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

I didn't get the chance to watch Cane, but wanted to because I love Jimmy Smits. Isn't he a beautiful man?:p

I watched both of them .. and loved them .. Big Shots just cracked me up ... speaking of gorgeous .. McDurmont .. YOWZA ..

I hope they bring them back .. had not heard they were canceled .. :-(

I loved Big Shots it was my fav. The men where so hot. Even the dorky one. Well, his body anyway. Did you catch when he was ganna fight the bully. He was built.

Now I'm watching Eli Stone, which if so funny and clever.

Eli Stone is one of the smartest written shows around .. unusual concept and brilliant imaginative writing!! I love that show!!:)

I watched and really enjoyed both shows. Cane and Big Shots - nice to have eye candy for the women for a change - I don't get all of these "women's" shows (like the horrific Lipstick Jungle). Who are they aiming for - I don't want to watch those stupid women - and ridiculous story lines and dialogue. I live in NY and there are about 10 people who actually live like that. ugh
I loved the guys on Big Shots (yes, Dylan is a hottie) and Jimmy Smits - and the guy who played his brother, too! He is (or was) on Lost, too. Love him.
I hope they bring those shows back.

I thought Cane was good (not sure of plot, spent my time just drooling over Jimmy Smits LOL). I didn't watch Big Shots, but we watched Jericho, because we lived in western Kansas about 20 miles from where the fictious Jericho would be for 4 years. I liked the first season, but this season has been great. I think though it is going to disappear like Cane and Big Shots. Oh well, more time to do Cathe dvds!

I really enjoyed the show Cane...JS is such a handsome man! It never fails when there is a TV show I actually watch, it gets cancelled!:-(

I did not like Lipstick Jungle at all but I do like Cashmere Mafia. How I found out they were cancelling was the link someone had asked about Desperate Housewives and someone else responded with a link of all episodes and what we can expect from the outcome of the strike it said Cane was rumored to be cancelled and Big Shots too and if the ratings at the end of the next 3 episodes for Jericho it could be cancelled if it does not do well. I did not watch the Sarah Chronicles I was out of town when it aired and I do not like to watch anything if I have missed the Pilot episode so I will catch it as reruns or DVD.

beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.