Southern Ontario Cathlete meet up

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

MommaPew and I have emailed one another and are thinking of meeting for the first time - Cathlete to Cathlete - on Sat. May 26th between 12-2:30 for a coffee at Starbucks and a walk in the Oakville area. If anyone is interested in getting together with us please PM MommaPew. The more the merrier and all are welcome. I am excited to meet another dedicated Cathlete!

s.

Hi there!

I might be able to get in on this :). Walking through Oakville's downtown/lakeshore area is very lovely. So many quaint little shops and the scenery is beautiful. I'll let you guys know by the end of the week.

Have a great day :)

Natasha

Cathlete meet up

Hello Cathletes !!!

I'm in too :) I'm in the Niagara area, I lived in Oakville a few years ago. Would love to come back for a Cathe get together.... fun :)

I'll be wearing my Cathe tee and Ball cap:cool:
I was on the 2008 RT, I'd love to share my Cathe pics and stuff.

Bri :)

Hi Bri,

I just pm'd you.

Hope you can make it out.

I'll probably wear my Chicago RT shirt - or something identifiable as a Cathlete:D:p

Patricia

Hello Cathletes !!!

I'm in too :) I'm in the Niagara area, I lived in Oakville a few years ago. Would love to come back for a Cathe get together.... fun :)

I'll be wearing my Cathe tee and Ball cap:cool:
I was on the 2008 RT, I'd love to share my Cathe pics and stuff.

Bri :)

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for the pm, I sent one back hope you got it, I've had trouble logging in. I had to refresh every page to get back in.

Anyway, I know that Timms, 1pm is good, and I am looking forward to getting together with Cathletes!! :)

Wish I could come, it sounds like fun! I live in Uxbridge, just north east of Toronto. This weekend is crazy, between my 3 kids' dance recitals, birthday parties and other committments! So sorry I will miss it. Maybe another time? I would love to meet up with fellow Cathletes!

Have fun,

Kelly:)

Had the best time meeting two Canadian Cathletes. Meeting was way too short. Yes, next time maybe we fit in a Cathe workout together!

Patricia and Bri - it was wonderful to meet you both. You are both such long time dedicated Cathletes so I learned a lot about Cathe, her crew and the roadtrips today.

You've also inspired me to try the more complicated step routines I've been avoiding. I hope for another meet up sometime this year - with even more Cathletes attending!

Thanks for organizing the meet up Patricia. And thanks Bri for driving the distance to meet up.

'til next time...
siobhan

Hello Ladie's,

It was so nice to meet you both, I agree next time it should be longer and we could do a mini work out or some thing :p
I have 13 step benches at home, I could bring a few and we could practice little step routines, of course not in the Timm's ;)
I will look for you ladies on the OD to catch up and share the pics I had etc.
Bri

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.