Sony or Polaroid?

cathe4me2

Cathlete
If you had a choice between a Sony or a Polaroid portable DVD player with a 7 or 8 inch screen in the $ $150-170 range, which would you get?
I am still at odds over a DVD player to take with me on a short vacation but have narrowed it down to these two. I want to take a few Cathe DVDs with me and need a player that will accomodate these.
Polaroid reveiws says it has a great crisp picture, but of course, Sony is a Sony. ???
I need your advice. :) Thanks

I have both! I looked at both 7" and 8" Sony and Polariod right in the $ range you are looking at. I bought the Sony. I think in the past Sony DVD players did not get stellar reviews, but they revamped their players in 2006 and they have had great reviews. I really like it. Several months later, I recieved the same Polariod I was looking at as a free gift with another purchase. I've tried both, and it can easily go either way for me, just as long as I can take my workouts on the road with me! I guess it comes down to which one can you get a better deal on and if you prefer 7" vs 8" and brand name.... You might want to check for dual headphone jacks - that's a nice feature if you are on a plane or something and want to share with someone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.