Something's missing from the new M&FHers issue...

C

candice

Hi,

The new issue has a list of recommended videos (page 88) from which Cathe tapes are conspicuously missing! Do they know what they have left out here? Anyone else read this article???

Candice

Ha ha I just read that article last night and thought the exact same thing - Where is Cathe? Especially odd for a Muscle and Fitness mag!

Ha ha I just read that article last night and thought the exact same thing - Where is Cathe? Especially odd for a Muscle and Fitness mag!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-02 AT 08:11AM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-02 AT 08:04 AM (Est)[/font]

I thought the same thing yesterday while reading the article. Cathe has the best weight workouts around and step videos, but not one was listed. Maybe we should gentle remind M&F hers that they left cathe out with a few e-mails.

Here is the link to e-mail M&F hers to let them know what you think!

http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com/magazines/magContactus/FitnMagContactUs.asp?catid=534

Nikki

I just sent my comments too!

For those of us who don't read M&FHs... who did make their list? I'm curious, because I don't think anyone even comes close! (which is what I told them in my email :)

marnie

RE: I think it is because Collaged sponsored that ad

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-02 AT 11:14PM (Est)[/font][p]and they no longer carry Cathe's workouts in their catalog.

Too bad that M&F Hers didn't do the research - then they would have included Cathe.

Kim

Haven't you noticed advertisers' products tend to get their recommendations? That's why much of the "nutrition" advice in fitness magazines is suspect. The Broccolli Board & Legume Growers just don't advertise enough!

Holy cow. I agree -- this is really an appalling oversight from a magazine supposedly devoted to people serious about fitness.

I sent them a few choice cents' worth from me, too.

Kathy S.

I have to add something. About 5 or 6 years ago I used to subscribe to a fitness mag, I can't even remember the name now. They published an article called, "The 50 most effective excercise videos." That article got me interested in working out at home, so it did have a plus. However, a few of the tapes on the list struck me as odd, a Tony Little tape comes to mind, anyway you get the idea. A few issues later, I was reading the credits and guess what, Tony Little was a senior editor of the magazine! Fit or Fitness (can't remember which one) for example, features articles on how great The Firm is because they have a deal with The Firm that allows them to advertise its magazine on The Firm's homepage. I wonder if M&F H only wanted to list videos that were available in stores... How could you not list at least 20 of Cathe's videos!?! Okay, let's be fair, 15!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.