Some of y'all are wicked fast with the new workouts.

Boybert

Cathlete
I haven't even received mine yet. I think today they are supposed to appear. Even with that, I have to finish the rotation I am currently on.

So I expect by the time I do them, I will know every detail down to camera angles, facial expressions, comments, and full fashion overview by the time I get to them :p

Debbie

I don't want to take a pill. Go to Africa, go follow some bushman around. He's being chased by a lion. That's stress. You're not going to find a pygmy on Paxil, I'll tell you that right now.
-Ellen Degeneres

So you mean to tell me that you actually have self control when it comes to new work outs and don't have to rip them open and try them all on the very day that you receive them!? :7 :7 :7

>So you mean to tell me that you actually have self control
>when it comes to new work outs and don't have to rip them open
>and try them all on the very day that you receive them!? :7 :7
>:7

Natch. I try to everything all at once. One big super duper workout ;)

Debbie

I don't want to take a pill. Go to Africa, go follow some bushman around. He's being chased by a lion. That's stress. You're not going to find a pygmy on Paxil, I'll tell you that right now.
-Ellen Degeneres

Oh crap, I knew I was missing something--I forgot to take notes on the facial expressions. Sorry Debbie. :7

I actually review a cardio workout several times (3-5x) before attempting it. This way I know most of the routine before I even begin, and I don't have to stop and rewind all the time. I just received my 4-day split DVDs yesterday, but won;t actually do the CARDIO portion of them for another week until I get a good feel for the routines visually.

RE: Some of y'all are wicked fast with the new workouts...

>I actually review a cardio workout several times (3-5x)
>before attempting it. This way I know most of the routine
>before I even begin, and I don't have to stop and rewind all
>the time. I just received my 4-day split DVDs yesterday, but
>won;t actually do the CARDIO portion of them for another week
>until I get a good feel for the routines visually.

Maybe I need to do that cause I tried both HIS and LIS and FORGET IT! I was totally lost! LOL :p

Kickbox and Bootcamp are totally awesome though.:)

RE: Some of y'all are wicked fast with the new workouts...

I just finished the LIS and it was really great. I liked that it seemed a little more complex than her other low impact workouts (though maybe that's just because those are so familiar now). I only had to rewind a couple times, though, so at least it wasn't frustrating.

It seems like Cathe made a couple funny comments and now I wished I'd written them down!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
7.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.